UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

当你遭遇种族歧视,你会...

当你遭遇种族歧视,你会...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingsley

Wanderer
Re: 当你遭遇种族歧视,你会...

e_X_i_l_i_u_s;670835 said:
they thought I was Chinese (!) and did not like Chinese people (他们不喜欢中国人) and I'm not even Chinese!! :D...

that's because RW doing all those shits(stealing, hacking, racist) in demise and they are tring to provoke everyone(chinese/non-chinese) with their tiny nationalizm/racist piece of mind. If you want to learn proper chinese better not to learn from those rubbish;).

sunshineyip

Wanderer
Re: 当你遭遇种族歧视,你会...

e_X_i_l_i_u_s;670835 said:
I was at IDOC next to some non-Chinese people (他们不是中国人) at IDOC... and was practicing some simple Chinese sentences like "我卖一支笔" for my Mandarin homework and the other people racially discriminated me (!) (我遭遇种族歧视) because they thought I was Chinese (!) and did not like Chinese people (他们不喜欢中国人) and I'm not even Chinese!! :D... never again did I practice Chinese around other people...

I am not Chinese, I am American-Italian... but I thought I would share that story.

I understand what you guys/girls go through ;)

So do we ... Chinese dont like some non-Chinese people... like some non-knowlegable and impotence people.

you shouldnt practice Chinese next to feces... :cool: