UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

01/06/08 Server Downtime for Update

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
01/06/08 Server Downtime for Update

Admin are aware of a lag issue on Demise after the previous hardware update and in an attempt to correct lag, the server was taken down for approximately ten minutes in order to do a server move.

Thank you for your patience with this issue.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: 01/06/08 Server Downtime for Update

If you have any issues regarding lag, please post here so all problems are together for review by dev :)

thanks
LC

XLimoX

Sorceror

Muito Obrigado Staff pela Informação ....!
abraços!!! ;)

I tried to log in this morning and couldn't. Did the server go down or do we have to change anything again like last time we changed the server spot to a string of numbers?

TS_SS

Sorceror

Can`t connect to Ultima Online. Please try in a few moments

FOr a while. Is the problem in me, or the server is down?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

The server is up (with map problems, see other news message). You may need to fully close your client and reopen it.

LC

TS_SS

Sorceror

im still unable to connect (Same message). I had no problems yesterday night

michaelskou

Wanderer

thanks to LadyCrimson, after server restart ,due one day test ,I feel a bit more quick.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Don't thank me :) I'm just the messenger. The Dev are the ones that moved the server. :)

xaxas

Wanderer

Still very laggy, I could barely move today. Is the staff still working on the issue? If so, could we please get a rough estimate?

--w00t--

Wanderer

It's not a server issue, its a internet issue, there seems to be routing issues going on at Level3 Communications. It's intermittent.

(Level3 is one of the major providers to the data centers in texas)

TheAnalogGuy

Wanderer

Whats LAG? LOL this server is byfar the fastest Ive played on, better than OSI, you guys rule.