UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1.0.14.9 Compatable with UO AutoMap ? (9 Multi)

A Nerd

Wanderer
Upgraded from Razor 1.0.13.* to 1.0.14.9.
UO AutoMap began having problems displaying or "logging" houses. It would remove houses from the map as I walked by. Sometimes it would leave one there, but never added one: slowly stripping out the houses.map as I ventured across the lands.

My eventual fix was to backup, then delete the c:\program files(x86)\Razor\ directory, then copy\paste an older 1.0.11.* or 1.0.13.* directory from a backup. Fixed it consistently.

My guess is that something in 1.0.14.* broke the UOAssist compatibility that UOAM depended on to log houses.

On: Win10 UOAM 9(auto) Razor 1.0.14.9 UO Cllient 5.0.8.3

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
This is a result of the new handling of multis in the SA+ packets. We will fix it in an upcoming release. :)

Thank you for letting us know!

A Nerd

Wanderer
This is a result of the new handling of multis in the SA+ packets. We will fix it in an upcoming release. :)

Thank you for letting us know!

Surely.
Thank you for picking up support of Razor so I can still play this oldass game :)