UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

$10 + shipping gets u PWN <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
$10 + shipping gets u PWN <3

No, unfortunately my sexy ass doesn't come with the shirt.

fonis

Knight
Re: $10 + shipping gets u PWN <3

Why's it look like you photoshopped yourself into that background?

fonis;1511108 said:
Why's it look like you photoshopped yourself into that background?

I used the magnetic lasso tool to highlight myself and copy paste me onto another layer, then dropped the oppacity of the original shot, and put up a black background to darken my messy room.

All the chicks at my party saw Heavy's sexy ass on my shirt and had to fuck me all night. So I didn't have any time to clean my room the next morning.

So that's why i looked photoshoped. Cause I am.

plus my handgun is chilling in the background and It's for protection, not showing off. I'm not one of those wigger punks with a fitted that think it's cool to be "gangsta".

Weioo01

Wanderer

You could make a killing if you offered custom shirts, or at least different variations. ;p

Ozzy

Sorceror

KUURU;1511822 said:
Fuck Heavy Smoker - I'd rather have Mico and his mare.

Heavy PWNS, Mico is more like a fuck doll, you use them one or two times then you dispose of them in the forest...

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Mico's shit would have to come with a new ip, user and pass... only way ur ever gona see him again

Status
Not open for further replies.