UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1v1 event active, got 20 minutes to join alchy7x-insta hit too

crikey

Sorceror
Not even close...

Lol
Id bang your girl too man. Your chick seems more wild and experienced

general lees girl looks like a nice good girl. Id like to cover her face in mayonaisse and watch her cry XD

Uonewbs chick.....meh.....would probably go for it after about 400-500ml of whiskey
Ive banged a coupe pigs in my day I dont give a fuck until the next morning when I wake up tto some nasty skank staring at me
Sneak out and drive home: spend 3 hours in the shower, an hour brushingmy teeth andstill dont feel clean ;/
and then get laughed at by my friends for 2 weeks

yeah Im a mess
Fuck it: Im here for a good time not a long time

crikey

Sorceror
she was in a car crash, and had to get on dem pillz. she was too busy jerking off another guy, not knowing a thing about mickey, because they aren't together.
niiice what kinda pills do ya know?

Wonder if she shared :thumbsup:

fuck I wouldnt mind blasting some pills into my nasal cavity. Been awhile!

Then run around UO liike a rabid animal YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

amtothepm

Knight
Id bang your girl too man. Your chick seems more wild and experienced

general lees girl looks like a nice good girl. Id like to cover her face in mayonaisse and watch her cry XD

Uonewbs chick.....meh.....would probably go for it after about 400-500ml of whiskey
Ive banged a coupe pigs in my day I dont give a fuck until the next morning when I wake up tto some nasty skank staring at me
Sneak out and drive home: spend 3 hours in the shower, an hour brushingmy teeth andstill dont feel clean ;/
and then get laughed at by my friends for 2 weeks

yeah Im a mess
Fuck it: Im here for a good time not a long time
lmfaoooo

crikey

Sorceror
For mickey I think she's a 10.
Especially since he likes dudes.

I present exhibit 1A:
View attachment 106622

Prosecution rests.
Lmao

Who is that guy, his dad maybe?

@Pat McGroin

If I tries to hug my dads like that Id probably be having a knuckle sandwich for lunch XD

My old man is ruthless lmao. He used to wear pink shirts at nasty rathole bars to get the drunks to talk shit just so him and my uncle could wipe em all out XD

He got jumped one night by 5 men, who demanded his money. They saw him flashing it Round in the bar.
He rekked them all single handed, called tge police and they were taken away in ambulance/cruisers.

Yeah fuck giving him a hug LOL. ILL settle for a manly handshake