UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2013 Summer Trade Fair

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
I'd like to donate gold to pay for the registration fee for each participants first vendor (by IP address).

Suzy, in a timely and polite manner, told me this may be hard for the GM's to orchestrate.

Instead, I ask anybody who wishes to place a book on their vendor named "Pepsi Promise" for 10k. On Friday, 8/2/13, I will be going around and buying these books.

Again, awesome event going on here, stuff like this is the future of Hybrid.

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
Is it okay to scam?

Normal vendor rules apply. Yes, it is allowed to false advertise.

Though, not to ruin your fun or anything, there will be a link to Tessa's thread on scams at the fairgrounds. :)

Amerigo

Sorceror
Vendor setup is now open! It can be reached from the green moongate at East Britain Bank.

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
Signup has been closed for now. 94 vendors so far. :)

See you all in Moonglow tomorrow!

Uomvp

Knight
Has anyone bought anything? I usually start buying when the vendors are out but whoa some of these prices.

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
Has anyone bought anything? I usually start buying when the vendors are out but whoa some of these prices.

Not everyone uses the forums to see a comparison of prices. There are people just assuming the prices of certain items are whatever they're on the vendors.

Vendors prices may be outrageous to an informed person, but everyday shopping prices for another.

Amerigo

Sorceror
i bought a weird looking red thing called "a razor bug" off neppgs vendor yesterday, when you control shift it, its called "a flesh renderer" thought it looked kinda cool :D

That's actually a sweet old school rare that wkstrm used to own, back in my noob days.