UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

30 mins = 9 pages?

jmaster

Sorceror
30 mins = 9 pages?

i paged about a half hour ago, about my warhorse disapearing, yes i fed it, it died, client crashed and came back 4 com around me, any way thats besides the point ,then it disapeared a few seconds later and like i said i paged about a half hour ago and thers 6 pages left. I hope theres no gms on because otherwise this is complete bs

jmaster

Sorceror
ahaha, i dont bitch enough :/ but when my war horse disapears thats been the only minax one for the past week or so, imma bitch i feed it hourly and it just disapears

omg moronos. I have vendors setup in my house and for someone reason my house doors are locked and only way to get locks off is swtich to private and to public again. Which i cant do because i have vendor setup and they tell me to remove em.

jmaster

Sorceror
well a gm tells me he cant find my warhorse, hey i cant either! it fucking disapeared and i said that in the page wow.. salamando pay attention to the damn page it wasnt asking you to find my warhorse, i could did that myself but when my followers go 0/5 its kinda hard to find any sort of pet you might own

Saben42

Wanderer
Same thing here as OSI, if something dissapears and you cant find it, the GMs cant either. They wont go and replace it either, this has happend to me before too, so I know how much it sucks, sorry man.

jmaster

Sorceror
thing is the only way a bonded pet can be removed is if its dead for a certain number of hours, or if you havent fed it, i fed it about 2 mins before it died, and it was dead for a total of 4 mins? then it disapears only way is the [remove command but im not saying a gm removed it it could have been a bug or something :/ just saying its bs that it just disapeared

Saben42

Wanderer
just saying its bs that it just disapeared

I know man, this shit happens, and it sucks for everyone. The best you can do is let a GM know, and maybe it is a bug they can fix in the future. My best advice to you is to start saving up some silver for another one, and if you dont have a horse breeder, save up 2k silver stable one of them. So, if it happens again,you got another :)

Tor

Wanderer
The reason for your page not being answered:

We can't handle that kind of page. Only admins are really able to see a log and replace something. But our policy is, we don't replace animals.

So the reason it isnt getting answered is, the only people mostly on are Counselors or GMs. Only an admin can assist with that, so the page stays.

.Y.

Wanderer
omg moronos. I have vendors setup in my house and for someone reason my house doors are locked and only way to get locks off is swtich to private and to public again. Which i cant do because i have vendor setup and they tell me to remove em.

uhm... Did you customize your house? You probly did... then you get a house key after commiting the changes and your doors are locked.

Here's the tricky part: Doubleclick the golden key that is in your backpack, target your doors, and yes, that's right, no more locked doors.

I know this isn't easy for most people to understand :rolleyes: But you think you can do that?

server crashes cause a lot of pet problems, ghost pets get deleted, stabled pets are wiped out, even bonded ones
they can even be safe in your house and get wiped out
my advice to you is, learn to deal with it, i have lost many very good dragons and mares that took me weeks to train up to 7x gm
just start over

.Y.

Wanderer
jizzmaster said:
thing is the only way a bonded pet can be removed is if its dead for a certain number of hours, or if you havent fed it, i fed it about 2 mins before it died, and it was dead for a total of 4 mins? then it disapears only way is the [remove command but im not saying a gm removed it it could have been a bug or something :/ just saying its bs that it just disapeared

Same thing happened to one of my mares...=/ seriously, it was bonded, I died in destard, got to the cross to get ressed, when i came back, no mare to be found, the corpse was there but the mare ghost thing wasn'tt and it also finished from my followers counter, so myeah I guess it's some sort of bug. nothing you can do about it mate, sorry.

"Here's the tricky part: Doubleclick the golden key that is in your backpack, target "your doors, and yes, that's right, no more locked doors."

That only temporaly unlocks it. once it closes its locked again.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
jizzmaster said:

It's a known bug. Happened to like 8 other people. :<