UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

5 mod ring

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
I would like a ring that has every resist on it, it doesnt matter the intensities, it just has to be all the resist.
will pay 3mill for it.

Loler

Page
Ring of elements is 16 all elemental resist with 100 luck.

Probably cost you 250k. and will be higher then any 5 mod all resist ring you buy total resist wise. a perfect all resist ring would be 75 total resist. elemnts is 64. and the odds of getting a 15/15/15/15/15 ring is so retardedly low with how loot system works here.

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
Ring of elements is 16 all elemental resist with 100 luck.

Probably cost you 250k. and will be higher then any 5 mod all resist ring you buy total resist wise. a perfect all resist ring would be 75 total resist. elemnts is 64. and the odds of getting a 15/15/15/15/15 ring is so retardedly low with how loot system works here.
well I dont need the ring of elements, I do collect artifacts, but i also collect random jewelry, i have a 5 mod resist bracelet, I want a ring that i can display with it. the resist dont have to be high, I am not gonna be wearing them or anything.