UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"a blob"

Should Hybrid implement blobs?

• Aye

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

War2.0

Sorceror
Re: "a blob"

People can easily enough train there syncs without this. The only use I see for this is an extra "blocker", but a total refresh pot would simply wreck that use.

Sorry to say, just sounds like alotta work for no payout...

Ra

Sorceror

Yea, seems like on paper it wasn't as good of an idea as I thought when i discussed it with a few people.

bk0811

Knight

yeah i could totally picture everyone having their mare attack it for like 12 hours while they sleep since they wont have to worry about the mare taking damage or the blob lol

War2.0

Sorceror

Ra;1961876 said:
Yea, seems like on paper it wasn't as good of an idea as I thought when i discussed it with a few people.

I wasn't trying to take the wind out of your sails. I was just playing devil's advocate. Perhaps with some tweaking this could turn into a fine UOH idea :)

Ra

Sorceror

Oh don't worry. I wasn't buttsore about it. I just realized after getting a few other views on it.