UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A poll here should help too (Vet Rewards):

Should the veteran reward system be overhauled and rebuilt?

• Yes

Votes: 286 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 92 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Laoric

Wanderer
Re: A poll here should help too (Vet Rewards):

Stat loss should be implemented as well as a vet reward overhaul. Being a red means nothing

Advocate

Wanderer

NO NO what am i going to do with my full statue set i bought it will be gone how bout u keep all the current rewards and redo new ones the currents wont be worth alot but they will still be there for players like me who purchased them

The real keith

Sorceror

I think this is an AWESOME idea!, I have 3 accounts that are 4 years old each!, When I am riding a beetle and I want a lamma, I relog and get the lamma and drop the beetle on the ground!! lol

FrEeQ-hybrid

Sorceror

I say no...

to be completely honest... will this shard be around in say 3 years? Will the slowly dwindling playerbase even be over 350 when it's struggling over 500-600 real people now?

I know you're trying really hard and I honestly applaud you because you've given us all something we thought had died long ago but... let's be realistic, veteran rewards will never really be worth anything when there's thousands of 'awesome' hand outs circulating the UO:G Hybrid empire.

teqsun

Wanderer

Daniel Plainview;1727840 said:
I say no...

to be completely honest... will this shard be around in say 3 years? Will the slowly dwindling playerbase even be over 350 when it's struggling over 500-600 real people now?

I know you're trying really hard and I honestly applaud you because you've given us all something we thought had died long ago but... let's be realistic, veteran rewards will never really be worth anything when there's thousands of 'awesome' hand outs.

why play?

teqsun;1727842 said:
why play?
lol qft.

I say Yes to this idea.

would be awesome with a few new kewl vet rewards.

Besides, if we got these they could even delete a few rares and stop handing em out for some time. Rares can be fun but when theres to much out there its just bs. =/ rares should be something that only a few ppl have and thats it.

FrEeQ-hybrid

Sorceror

teqsun;1727842 said:
why play?

Lol why play? What an ignorant question ;P

Because I enjoy the experience provided by UO:G and have donated a lot of my real life cash so I view it as a non-refundable investment :p

I can't help being a realist. I form my own opinions, I don't just follow without thinking about the question first.

Sure, it's a great idea in theory, but so is communism.

I also wrote an unbeatable football play for the team I coached last year. In theory, this play was unbeatable. But when we perfected it, and used it on the other team, they were able to counter it. (By their safety rolling the wrong way)

In theory, an amazing idea yes. Realistically, I'm willing to try anything. It's just a game after all.

Gundox

Wanderer

I think thats awesome! Do it now! Not Only that but it makes it profitible to sell no ethy rides!!! jk well kinda.. lol I just think it'd be funny to see people with bonded llamas and horses.

TheNuthigh

Knight

i agree with pushing it back
as for trying to make vet rewards worth something
that wont happen, as ajax said theres far too many vet accounts ( which means vet rewards ) so the price would always be cheap...
unless there was some sort of vet acct deletion
not that im condoning that either but it is one way to help make thevet rewards worth something

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
Ummm... yes this shit needs to happen. I started this very same thread over 9 years ago and had it all planned out for new rewards which has still yet to be done. This shit would bring a lot of life to the shard, much needed!