UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A quick question

blackmamba

Sorceror
I haven't touched UO in quite some time and was wondering if the Revelation server ever got up and running? I've been at the site but the forums are blocked and there isn't a Wiki to get me the downloads I need.

blackmamba

Sorceror
Ahhh!!! That's so dissapointing! So they just scrapped the whole thing all together, or is there a re-release date?

They scrapped it, people only want banksitting on their ethy abominations which they paid real cash for and feel rich. Also your avatar is VERY nice. The dude that designed that character must be a genius, just look at it!

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Ahhh!!! That's so dissapointing! So they just scrapped the whole thing all together, or is there a re-release date?

The main problem with Revelation was the play mechanism was terrible (patching files etc). That said it will make a comeback.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Was Revelation population decent?

1500+ at opening.

Unfortunately I had some r/l issues at the time and things fell through... but it was complicated by the ridiculous path people had to take to get on the shard due to the custom map. All of that changes with AssistUO.