UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A rap I wrote for MB

Reximus

Page
Dude why are you bragging if youre so lean? My triceps are bulging and you are just showing how youre about to blow away. That pic is a couple months before my debut at local bodybuilding event you can only imagine what i looked like by show time. Bassmaster most women weigh 140 lbs...dont straighten your arm too hard or you're going to hurt yourself.

What? I doubt you even weigh 140...

Censored the innocent.

View attachment 97602

JlM

Wanderer
To each their own I suppose but to me if it isnt a big deal just means your weak brah. I don't just work out thought I punish the iron.

Well how many baseball cards do you have? I think it's weak if you don't have a Nolan Ryan autographed rookie card... this a video game, judge people by how they play and act, not some bullshit claim to how much weight they can lift in real life.

Plus I like guns more than brute strength. You will see once you grow up and all the roids catch up with you.

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
Well how many baseball cards do you have? I think it's weak if you don't have a Nolan Ryan autographed rookie card... this a video game, judge people by how they play and act, not some bullshit claim to how much weight they can lift in real life.

Plus I like guns more than brute strength. You will see once you grow up and all the roids catch up with you.
Damn did I really get to you that bad Nerd boy? You gonna start throwing around the roid accusation now like every other little virgin nerd when he gets jealous that his little baby nutts produces about as much test as that of on 65 yo women? I was waiting for it though because I could tell you were one of those guys from the get go, keep lieing to yourself though........ Taking bets on whether this kid is a big fat ass nerd or a little 90 pound pussy who get bullied by the cheerleaders. I vote for the later.

I do love when i get accused of using roids though, makes me feel even more like a mother fucking beast so thank you little guy.

Last edited:

LittleMary

Traveler
This faggot actually has a UO TATTOO?! No one is fuckin stupid enough to post something legit like this. FYI if that really is you, then you look like a bitch and should probably look into taking steroids.
Probably already on it. It's just like macroing...

What you see is actualy mouse click reward.

NoWay

Sorceror
Steroids aren't that bad, most people take drugs already, any drug has side effects, you just need to be smart when u take it, do your homework.
Have nothing against skinny dudes, but let's be real, if you were outside you wouldn't talk shit to a buff guy, you would probably walk away.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Steroids aren't that bad, most people take drugs already, any drug has side effects, you just need to be smart when u take it, do your homework.
Have nothing against skinny dudes, but let's be real, if you were outside you wouldn't talk shit to a buff guy, you would probably walk away.
Lol typical steriotype. Its not because someone is buff that he has more chance to drop someone. I don't spend my time in a gym and the guy could be as buffed up as he wants, won't make me crawl back in my whole. Ok am not a skinny tooth pick either but its a known fact agility is better then buff.

NoWay

Sorceror
Lol typical steriotype. Its not because someone is buff that he has more chance to drop someone. I don't spend my time in a gym and the guy could be as buffed up as he wants, won't make me crawl back in my whole. Ok am not a skinny tooth pick either but its a known fact agility is better then buff.

I agree, my post was meant more for the kid talking shit. he act's like he is arnold when he is a skinny ass boy.

Tokeman420

Sorceror
Lol yeah you're a scrawny little dude Bassmaster, had to change you avatar because you got mistaken for a lady's back. With my career I have plenty of time to work out, in fact I sort of incorporate it like a rewards system and do pushups for every kill or BRSK I get. I doubt you could lift half of what I do.

Censored my nipples because I don't want you getting too aroused, but your arms aren't half the size of mine.
View attachment 97573
Wow.. U like uo that much u are seriously pathetic

Society Puppet

Sorceror
I just wanted to chime in with a big;

WHO GIVES A FUCK?!?

As you were.

PS: if youre strong enough to pull panties down youre set, the rest is personality and confidence.

Last edited:

JlM

Wanderer
Damn did I really get to you that bad Nerd boy? You gonna start throwing around the roid accusation now like every other little virgin nerd when he gets jealous that his little baby nutts produces about as much test as that of on 65 yo women? I was waiting for it though because I could tell you were one of those guys from the get go, keep lieing to yourself though........ Taking bets on whether this kid is a big fat ass nerd or a little 90 pound pussy who get bullied by the cheerleaders. I vote for the later.
I do love when i get accused of using roids though, makes me feel even more like a mother fucking beast so thank you little guy.

If that isn't rage idk what is. How about this, step to me, how many magic the gathering cards you got? Not sure of any good ones so I can't make that up. This is a video game forum, stop coming here pretending like your irl strength matters here. If your so manly go to the gym and get into it with someone else who actually cares about working out.

Funny part is bass master is being serious and it's comical, MB is trolling and it's hilarious, you on the other hand are being serious and sound like a retard.

zulu2401

Squire
Not a skinny toothpick? Gotcha! Looks like you got some fat ass fingers from the shitty grammar skills I just skimmed over. Steriotype- stereotype. As buffed up? WRONG! CLEAN THE BACON GREASE OFF YOUR FINGERS FATTY. Whole- hole.... Accuracy is better than agility. Why you so stoopid?