UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A rap I wrote for MB

zulu2401

Squire
GET TO THA GYM ARRGGHHHH.IM A COP YOU IDIOT
Oh shit you gotta be right. Am 490 pounds bench press just anough to lift my 8 big macs and fuck education why learn grammar when I can be rolling my way around the house from my kitchen to my pc to the couch. I might not have the best grammar in my second language but shit at least I am just anough educated that races don't make people. Unlike you and your friend bassmaster that have no shame and admits of being racist. Bout to buy you and him a +5 mkp and dye it white so you can wear your true uniforms.
Way to change the subject FATTY. Everyone is racist when they see a race other than their own acting fuckin stupid. Because for some reason they can't accept that humanity as a whole are mostly ignorant as fuck so they find something simple to blame their idiotic actions on, like skin color. If you are black, Hispanic, Korean, polish, or white it doesn't matter. The simple fact that point fingers and cry about racism is pathetic. While at the same time I dare you to deny that you have never in your life made a racist remark so I can call you a fuckin liar in front of God and everyone. The media today is partly responsible. You can't watch TV for 5 minutes without hearing the 'N' word. Oh no!! The dreaded 'N' word!!! Get the fuck off your wheelchair and stop crying racism you lazy fuck. Find a job, act like an adult and stop calling yourself an 'African american.' Have you ever fuckin been to Africa? Where you born there? Alright then shut the fuck up because you're an American.

rofl thats pathetic