UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

^a^ ??!!

^a^ ??!!

what ppl are you letting in Mae'Var ?? i mean come on i wouldnt mind non geared ppl joining, but at least they'd have exp and know the game. and at least if you recruit him, help him

Attachments

• ASUCKS.JPG
    ASUCKS.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 133

p01n7e

Sorceror
Re: ^a^ ??!!

Zephyre has been around probably long before you were born (judging by your mental capacity). He's one of the founders of [Fear].

ive been here quite a long time, just took me a while to get to know the game by myself, my oldest account is more then 1000 days so watch your mouth.

yeah so he's been here for a long time ?? does he need money ?? why is he ungeared ?? this guy is a joke like his guild, who called me a gank noob !! a house hider ??!

come on are these guys fucking serious ?? calling ppl house HIDERS ? Gankingnoobs ???

xaxas

Wanderer

To answer the question - if that is the real Zephyre he probably needs the 50 gold to buy an NPC weapon and then go kerpwn afew people at brit gate with it.

Cerebus

Wanderer

xaxas;353507 said:
To answer the question - if that is the real Zephyre he probably needs the 50 gold to buy an NPC weapon and then go kerpwn afew people at brit gate with it.

well, hearing the term "kerpwn" makes it seem like he cant do shit to anyone

kinnie&twisties;353494 said:
ive been here quite a long time, just took me a while to get to know the game by myself, my oldest account is more then 1000 days so watch your mouth.

yeah so he's been here for a long time ?? does he need money ?? why is he ungeared ?? this guy is a joke like his guild, who called me a gank noob !! a house hider ??!

come on are these guys fucking serious ?? calling ppl house HIDERS ? Gankingnoobs ???

It's funny he tells you to watch you rmouth , but look at the garbage comming out of it towards someone else.. isnt that the same behavior hes telling you to stop.. :confused::confused::confused:

Dexter-LoM

Knight

To be honest i met him in gaunt this morning while me and him and another guy was there early and were surounded by these moonlanguage guys "not trying to be racis here just dont know what cartoon they were talking I know its not chinese but dont know what language they were" but when i died these moon people were to nice to send me a res he was the only decent one to res me and the other non moon language there. He seems pretty nice and he has a good archery skill :p not noob in my book