UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About a player... (HUNTS)

terathan33

Wanderer
Re: About a player... (HUNTS)

Hunts said:
;\ the thing is, i dident take this game as serious as you? i dont know maybe thats why i enjoyed playing. But hey, we all got our comments to say about others. considering you, I just dont know who you are so why does it matter if you played during the beetle era. You seemed to never pose a threat to me.

Shut up, you sound newbie when you post more than two chars.

;/

Hunts said:
;\ the thing is, i dident take this game as serious as you? i dont know maybe thats why i enjoyed playing. But hey, we all got our comments to say about others. considering you, I just dont know who you are so why does it matter if you played during the beetle era. You seemed to never pose a threat to me.
Take this game as seriously as I did? How do you know/think I took this game seriously? I havent played it in quite some time... was bored and decided to see what changes Hybrid has been making. So... who do you think takes this game more seriously... the player who doesnt play anymore? Or, the player that keeps claiming he's going to leave, just to continue to play and pull sympathy from the shard?

I wasnt trying to insult or degrade you from my post... was just wondering why players feel they *need* you back. I took the time to list your many accomplishments, and couldnt find something you've done thats either helpful or important.

<===>

Look at Banana Mans Sig...

"No pots, no pets, no stun, no gank squad, no bolas, no razor, no PlayUO..."

He must have gotten owned a lot by every aspect of UO... Its ok lil guy UO isnt for everyone...

Maybe you should start your own shard and just PvM like the little girl you are...

BTW.. *Signed..

Hunts1287

Wanderer

the Banana Man said:
Take this game as seriously as I did? How do you know/think I took this game seriously? I havent played it in quite some time... was bored and decided to see what changes Hybrid has been making. So... who do you think takes this game more seriously... the player who doesnt play anymore? Or, the player that keeps claiming he's going to leave, just to continue to play and pull sympathy from the shard?

I wasnt trying to insult or degrade you from my post... was just wondering why players feel they *need* you back. I took the time to list your many accomplishments, and couldnt find something you've done thats either helpful or important.

<===>

and as i said, during my beetle era, who are you?

Teh Money Shot said:
Look at Banana Mans Sig...

"No pots, no pets, no stun, no gank squad, no bolas, no razor, no PlayUO..."

He must have gotten owned a lot by every aspect of UO... Its ok lil guy UO isnt for everyone...

Maybe you should start your own shard and just PvM like the little girl you are...

BTW.. *Signed..
Owned a lot by every aspect of UO?

Well...

I killed most (or put up a fight with) everyone who'd stay and fight 1v1. I based my talent stirctly on the tactics I chose to use, the spells I chose to cast and the skills I chose to have. Would I lose to a 5 man gank squad? Yesssir. Would I stay and fight, risking *points* to actually attempt to overcome a 3v1? Yep. Would I die? At times. Does this make me any less of a player than you? Answer that one for yourself. Attempting to insult someone because they play a template thats not gimp isnt the type of angle you should take.

And, Hunts. I had a lot of characters (I cant even remember the ones I used to play). I was a common face in the PvP field.

<===>

terathan33

Wanderer

the Banana Man said:
Owned a lot by every aspect of UO?

Well...

I killed most (or put up a fight with) everyone who'd stay and fight 1v1. I based my talent stirctly on the tactics I chose to use, the spells I chose to cast and the skills I chose to have. Would I lose to a 5 man gank squad? Yesssir. Would I stay and fight, risking *points* to actually attempt to overcome a 3v1? Yep. Would I die? At times. Does this make me any less of a player than you? Answer that one for yourself. Attempting to insult someone because they play a template thats not gimp isnt the type of angle you should take.

And, Hunts. I had a lot of characters (I cant even remember the ones I used to play). I was a common face in the PvP field.

<===>

lolers you sucked so much not even you remember the chars you played, but you remember huntts beetle!

terathan33 said:
lolers you sucked so much not even you remember the chars you played, but you remember huntts beetle!
UO is not and was not my life :'(.

I remember Hunts' beetle... but I dont remember his beetle's name. Point proven?

<===>

terathan33

Wanderer

the Banana Man said:
UO is not and was not my life :'(.

I remember Hunts' beetle... but I dont remember his beetle's name. Point proven?

<===>

Hunts never named his beetle.

.nem0 said:
lol you'd remember your character's names.
When you have over 20 characters that you play weekly... then stop playing for quite some time... you dont always remember all of them.

<===>

Hunts1287

Wanderer

the Banana Man said:
When you have over 20 characters that you play weekly... then stop playing for quite some time... you dont always remember all of them.

<===>

As i said, who are you?

<===> <-- gay ;\