UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About Factions?

craig

Sorceror
About Factions?

I have thought about joining Factions to see if it is funner than just sitting around. Anyways i have never had any expierence with them if someone could pls explain how to join them and how to find and steal the sigils and any other information. also which faction i should join

z0rak

Wanderer
Re: About Factions?

Factions are all about PvP. If you join factinos you will be killable by opposing factions everywhere -- you are not safe in guard zones and you are not safe in trammel. That said, if you want to join factions, you have a few choices.

True Britannians
Base: Britain - Lord British's Castle
Colors: Purple and Gold
Current guilds: none that i know of

Minax
Base: Mountains surrounding Destard
Colors: Red and Black
Current guilds: ATHF

Council Of Mages
Base: Magincia
Colors: Blue and White
Current guilds: None yet, some talk of D^B joining

Shadow Lords
Base: Woods East of Yew
Colors: Green and Black
Current guilds: WoW, -SL-

In order to join a faction, head over to the base of whatever faction you want to join and double click the sign up stone. The interface is pretty self-explanitory. The bases are also where all the sigils are stored, so if you want to steal a sigil from another faction, you go into their base and steal it, then run it back to your own. The exception is that if the sigil has been "corrupted" it will be placed back on the "town stone" within a city and must be stolen from there.

When you get fed up and want to quit, head inside the base and find another stone -- double click it and click the button to "Leave Faction". This will start the quitting process, and after 7 days you will no longer be associated with the faction. There is no other way to quit a faction.

Aaaand, finally a few things I remembered but didn't fit anywhere up till now:
* You can only have one character in factions per account.
* Stat loss - when you get killed by an opposing faction, all of your skills will be reduced by 1/3 for 20 minutes. Nothing you can do but wait for it to pass.

Scorpio X

Wanderer
Re: About Factions?

I'm pretty sure tram/ilsh/malas are still safe. We were at war at the time which is why we could attack in tram.