UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Admin appericateing thread.

Item based PVP? That is every hybrid players dream!
More like being a rounded player at EVERY style of the game instead o, item based pvp is just as fun if not more fun. Being able to play 100x more templates is also very fun and skill based, making uo much more interesting. Aos is much more fast paced, probably why hybrid down syndromes can't keep up.

So glad I can log in any time and pvp without having to wait 3 hours for one fight... I'll leave this here

MelodyTFA

Squire
So glad I can log in any time and pvp without having to wait 3 hours for one fight... I'll leavethis here

People are way more active in demise that is true. Only thing i hate is the people that piss me off and that i really want to mess with are in trammel..... Its sooo frustrating when somone is being an asshole in trammel and you cant do shit to ruin there day =(.......At least in hybrid you always have the opportunity to take a shot at somone even if hes in town or in hes house

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
So glad I can log in any time and pvp without having to wait 3 hours for one fight... I'll leave this here
People are way more active in demise that is true. Only thing i hate is the people that piss me off and that i really want to mess with are in trammel..... Its sooo frustrating when somone is being an asshole in trammel and you cant do shit to ruin there day =(.......At least in hybrid you always have the opportunity to take a shot at somone even if hes in town or in hes house
07 where u been?
Uogh has been trammelized since

MelodyTFA

Squire
07 where u been?
Uogh has been trammelized since
I know what you mean, but nah at least its still only felucia so when you actually do see someone(very rare) you can do basically anything to the person from luring a spawn on them to trapping there pet,block gates, raid their house,release dragon on them, death gate, taking a shot at them in town and hoping no npc calls guards on you..... You can basically harasses someone for months...... On demise trammel is bad enough but whats worst is the list of kiddy rules to make sure you cant kill that guy scripting ingots guy....... Don't get me wrong, demise is an excellent part of UOgammers.... just wish the 2 shards would meet half way and merge the best of both worlds

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
I know what you mean, but nah at least its still only felucia so when you actually do see someone(very rare) you can do basically anything to the person from luring a spawn on them to trapping there pet,block gates, raid their house,release dragon on them, death gate, taking a shot at them in town and hoping no npc calls guards on you..... You can basically harasses someone for months...... On demise trammel is bad enough but whats worst is the list of kiddy rules to make sure you cant kill that guy scripting ingots guy....... Don't get me wrong, demise is an excellent part of UOgammers.... just wish the 2 shards would meet half way and merge the best of both worlds
In the beginning it was a FFa your right.Then folks who donated alot of $ got their way eventually.

YewGuards

Sorceror
I know what you mean, but nah at least its still only felucia so when you actually do see someone(very rare) you can do basically anything to the person from luring a spawn on them to trapping there pet,block gates, raid their house,release dragon on them, death gate, taking a shot at them in town and hoping no npc calls guards on you..... You can basically harasses someone for months...... On demise trammel is bad enough but whats worst is the list of kiddy rules to make sure you cant kill that guy scripting ingots guy....... Don't get me wrong, demise is an excellent part of UOgamers.... just wish the 2 shards would meet half way and merge the best of both worlds
One could certainly use Demise and other shards as an part of their research to why players stay. While Hybrid might be considered trammelish for it's pixel crack, it's certainly far from trammelized.

As for the topic at hand, I appreciate the staff and community working together. Even if the changes seem late, consistently building something great will go a long way in the future. Once the product is complete, we could start advertising or wipe....our pixels with Windex.... ;P

RaRae

Page
Help help help, I wanna goooo. Already DL just may need help figuring out sallos lmao. I be home in 15 hmu on Skype plz and thanks nugga

Our communications are stat-icky have low reception, we can only contact via messengers.

But with your help we can win this war.

YewGuards

Sorceror
Gee I wonder what "wars" could mean... Right now the remaining UO players are split between 6 shards. Half of those start up every 1-2 years and die within 1-2 years. As much as I admire talented UO developers, there simply isn't a enough players left to support new shards. *Preys to the UO gods for a powerful return of hybrid one day.*

~Hybrid loyalist

Last edited:
Gee I wonder what "wars" could mean... Right now the remaining UO players are split between 6 shards. Half of those start up every 1-2 years and die within 1-2 years. As much as I admire talented UO developers, there simply doesn't seem to be enough players left to support new shards. *Preys to the UO gods for a powerful return of hybrid one day.*

~Hybrid loyalist
Yep