UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Afro Man / Minax

Afro Man / Minax

I'm looking to join a guild in the Minax Faction, I don't think I've seen a single SL since I've been on. I'm sure there are a shit load of them but that's beside the point. Anyway, I'm just interested in joining a guild in the Minax Faction. Right now I'm: GM Mace, Gm Anatomy, GM Healing, GM Eval Int., GM Magery, GM Tactics, 75 Resist...but I'll probably GM resist tonight or tomorrow. Anyway, I doubt this'll work but I figured why the fuck not hehe. Also, experience wise, I played on Great Lakes, Drachenfels, and Baja for six years then sold my account and now I'm here. PvP all the way, Murderers Incorporated.

-Ceb

C

Cricket

Everyone knows Atlantic bred the best PvPers and players, no doubt.

Baja, however, is(was) a very respectable PvP shard.

I think Ima get my factioner into s3x as well, being that no one is really on in my current guild.

I shall IM thee!

~C

Afro Man

Wanderer
I am not the GM, i frequently talk with wanker about who to add into guild. I've been on twice in 90+ hours ONLY because i was still the CL and i felt i had the duty to atleast make an effort to guard sigs. Several people know my account info, though since we have a new CL you may see me online once a week, if that. Anyone wanna guess at how many times a day i get im'd saying "Get on we need u at base".. think i should quit aim too :eek:?

Cricket said:
Everyone knows Atlantic bred the best PvPers and players, no doubt.

Baja, however, is(was) a very respectable PvP shard.

I think Ima get my factioner into s3x as well, being that no one is really on in my current guild.

I shall IM thee!

~C
Alt had a few good thats it and baja was all trash. Accept it don't fight it.

baja was gay for pvp (factions) the cl of shadowlords was a known hacker, im not talkin about "omg he killed me he has to hack" im talking about whenever you are in a 1v1 with the guy, you all of the sudden lose conn or lag out...just when you fight him

o/c was good on baja though

First, DiamondsNGuns were you the real Wrath of God from back in the day. I can't remember if it was Drachenfels, or Great Lakes, or Baja, but if you're the one I'm thinking of then you'd remember Cebrious Arcane and Murderer's Incorporated too, and you're a badass at PvP so I respect your opinion, otherwise, you're just another fool and sorry for any inconvenience.

Now for this hysteria...

MeLvIn said:
baja was gay for pvp (factions) the cl of shadowlords was a known hacker, im not talkin about "omg he killed me he has to hack" im talking about whenever you are in a 1v1 with the guy, you all of the sudden lose conn or lag out...just when you fight him

First off, Baja kicked ass. Drachenfels was the best I played, including "Everybody Loves Atlantic". Drach. fuckin rocked, hands down. Baja was badass too, I played Factions, O/C, and PK'd. But that's not really why I responded... It's fuckin funny you think Archangel hacks. I sent him this link since he with his guild (M&D) and my guild (Inc.) got Shadowlords in the lead on Baja and kept them there, and he's still the only person to ever be Commanding Lord of SL on that shard. Anyway, he's not a hacker, especially a known one, I know him! Why the fuck are you flaming someone who would never have seen this shit if I didn't send him a link anyway? Baja was the shit, Drachenfels was better, and FUCK OSI anway who gives a god damn. Hehehe.

Get back on UOG and find me so I can show you what Drachenfels and Baja PvP are about, you can bring a friend or two if you want...

lol whatever you say man, you were probably one of those sl tamers who was always up on archs sack "make me sheriff of yew arch!!!11"

go back to AOS plz

MeLvIn said:
lol whatever you say man, you were probably one of those sl tamers who was always up on archs sack "make me sheriff of yew arch!!!11"

go back to AOS plz

Hahaha you're funny as fuck. No, I don't tame. I was a tank-mage like I am now, and don't forget my last line, I'll be sticking by it, you just tell me where to meet you...

Cebrious Arcane said:
Get back on UOG and find me so I can show you what Drachenfels and Baja PvP are about, you can bring a friend or two if you want...

Zowie

Wanderer
I have three real life friends that played baja (Tato Foot, Tencha, Akiba) I actually played great lakes instead and never saw if any of them were good, but they said baja pvp was VERY fun until Aos, so im tryin to get them all over to uog .

_-Skyline-_

Sorceror
I dont think you can say on server or the other was better unless you played them all....
I played GL, Atl, Cats, and Baja and i gotta say they all had great pvpers. All servers have that one guild that owns. PvP in factions is alot diff than pking and 1v1.
I think people that think factions arnt pvp are stupid ( i know no one on this thread said that) field pvp is alot of fun if you can find a group that can play as a team, but its messed up when there is 123423 of one faction and 2 or 3 of the others lol.
Only thing i dont like about this shard is diff times of the day there are tons of one faction and none of the other. i kinda think there should be something done about maybe lvling out the playing field lol
and way im ranting, im also looking for a good faction and also a pk guild
sorry bout the ranting lol

yeah aubrey thats how baja was, M&D had 100+ members and 30+ online at a time, all the other factions had maybe that on at once

then once lbr came out, everyone started quitting, except good ol M&D!

just killed factions, o/c was fun though