UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ALCHY SEASON LEAUGE

RaRae

Page
Introduction

Hello all I have recently sold all my items in game, I now have enough gold to host a few seasons of alchy duels! Now this event will be similar to the sports we watch NFL, NBA etc. etc. this will be a season long event and whoever places in ( depending on how many players join ) the top seeds will proceed to the playoffs, whoever the grand champion is at the end will win a hefty amount of gold.

All matches will be assigned its up to you to meet up with your opponent to duel, both of you will then skype me at the START of your matches, then the victor will send me the 4 victory screenshots if I'm not present at the duels, otherwise have other contestants in the event to confirm skype me to avoid any excuses.

If you have any suggestions please skype me =) or if you want to make donations to the prize pool.

you will have a whole month to get in prime shape for this event.

Season 1

Date :
- Season starts Jan 1. 2016

Season :
- 16 match season
- each match is best of 7
- top 4 - 8 ( probably 4, depends on contestant counts ) enter playoff
- playoff matches are best of 11

Prize :
- 10 Million Gold

Rules :
- Character must be alchy stun, no other template!
- Character must be in the top 300

Signup :
- 1 signup per skype
- Add me on skype : Keanu210

If only people did this when a lot of good duelers played.

+1 for effort

and you should maybe try to setup a day with match contestants that would be willing to duel after one another so you can stream the duels and get a VOD/commentary going.
I did 1v1 tournies, ffa, etc but some gm deleted all my shit when I got banned. I know a couple people tried to do the league shit, just no one really joined :(.