UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

All I see is COM ...

Daydree

Wanderer
All I see is COM ...

Ok, I'll admit it ... I'm new to this servor ... VERY new lol But although I tend to favor COM since that's the only faction I've played in UO, it seems that they control everything on here. I've seen a minax and a SL running around but no TB's at all ... are the Factions balanced???

Is there someplace where I can find out what factions guilds are on the servor?

www.uogamers.com/myuog

Uhm, CoM seems to be the powerhouse here, due to sheer numbers. I don't think anyone in any of the other factions really gives a fuck about sigils, towns, silver, etc.. they just want OJ's.

So if you like guarding sigils for 24 hours, with a group of 20+, with no attacks on the base, go ahead and jump right on to the CoM bandwagon.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Actually teh CoMunists are a powerhouse because they are able to place their guards at their sigils and protect them while they go and collect neat rares for their houses. Also they favor sitting at healers and reskilling but if you have nooby regs and you posion them and still have 3 health they will run to their guard turrets crysing and spaming cure so they dont die and lose their neat clothes like Peon.

Its not all you see is Com, theres lots of Minax too. And besides, the only Com you need to worry about are the legit players like krioss.

terathan33

Wanderer
sunfiregt said:
Actually teh CoMunists are a powerhouse because they are able to place their guards at their sigils and protect them while they go and collect neat rares for their houses. Also they favor sitting at healers and reskilling but if you have nooby regs and you posion them and still have 3 health they will run to their guard turrets crysing and spaming cure so they dont die and lose their neat clothes like Peon.
rolol

Galgum

Page
I just looked at that MyUOG thing for factions and I gotta say, that's pretty sick. But I also have no idea how to gather the whole faction up and get them to work as a team. I think having a GM in their faction was motivation enough, it's like, you have a leader, and you follow him. In the other faction's case, they have no leader, or even a semblence of a leader, so they scatter and die to coordinated attacks.

I think it'd be hilarious if during a big faction fight about 50 non-faction reds recalled in and rocked all the factioner's faces. Put all those "l337" factioners in their place =)

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Galgum said:
I think it'd be hilarious if during a big faction fight about 50 non-faction reds recalled in and rocked all the factioner's faces. Put all those "l337" factioners in their place =)
You see this could only happen at Minax base because Comunist are all protected by town guards. So they cant be ran by factioners or reds.

Daydree

Wanderer
Thanks for your reply's =)

Btw, I wasn't implying that I would join COM ... in the matter of fact, I refuse to join COM because it's so Lopsided grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I just wanted to look into other factions and see what guilds are out there and how coordinated they are. Thank you Galgum for your observation btw, I'm going to look at that site right now.