UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Alt and Ctrl modifier keys issue

Mykos

Wanderer
I recently got a new work laptop and installed razor to play some uo. I have run into an issue that happens everyday. I cannot seem to pinpoint why its happening. I am hoping to get some insight here.

At what seems like random, whenever I press the alt or ctrl key it will try to activate a macro. It varies from time to time on what will try to activate with each key. For instance this morning, alt is trying to cast the Gate spell and ctrl is trying to use animal lore. gate is mapped to alt+g for me and animal is ctrl+a.

Yesterday, alt was trying to cast magic reflect and ctrl was casting greater heal. reflect is mapped to alt+p and recall is mapped to F2.

I cannot get it to stop unless i completely restart the computer and within 20 to 30 mins, it starts again. It also happens across any and all profiles.

It is getting very annoying. It only happens on this new toshiba satellite laptop. Does anyone know what might be causing the conflict?