UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

any fisherman here?

crikey

Sorceror
Sitting on the beach doing a little surf casting right now with my brother and a fellow coworker. Nothing but damn stingrays today ;(
I dont usually fish saltwater. I usually do freshwater for bass
Anybody here into that sorta thing?

The biggest Ive caught thus year wasnt impressive. A largemouth bass Id estimate between 3-4 pounds.
I actually caught him at the driving range around 7-8 at night. Usually the driving range is dead at that time. Its basically a pond that covers about 1/2 the surface area, with the edge about 10 feet from the tees. Theres some decent fish in there. Usually throw a line out while Im hitting balls. The owners always goin wahhhh, its dangerous. Likee dude....nobody is fuckin here. Therez o e guy at the opposite end. Ilunless I hit a pop fly and hit myself, ill be OK old man!

crikey

Sorceror
Before anyone says it, no....the stingray I caight today isnt the same as the one that slayed my beloved hero. These are small ones.
They have funky, huManish mouths with no teeth. I bet if I lodged my cock down its throat itd actually feel nice, but I dont like abuse towards animals. I guess hooking them makes me a hypocrite, but I mean severe abuse

Anybody ever face fuck a stingray before??

susejmaster

Traveler
Before anyone says it, no....the stingray I caight today isnt the same as the one that slayed my beloved hero. These are small ones.
They have funky, huManish mouths with no teeth. I bet if I lodged my cock down its throat itd actually feel nice, but I dont like abuse towards animals. I guess hooking them makes me a hypocrite, but I mean severe abuse

Anybody ever face fuck a stingray before??

cold blood animals dont feel pain like we do hook does basicaly nothing to hurt him, the fight against your pole and being outta water are the worst part for the fish that said... slayem! i hear rays are fun to catch good strong fight.

crikey

Sorceror
cold blood animals dont feel pain like we do hook does basicaly nothing to hurt him, the fight against your pole and being outta water are the worst part for the fish that said... slayem! i hear rays are fun to catch good strong fight.
The rays are small probably only like a pound or 2 in Weight. Very little challenge when using my gigantic surf casting rod. Maybe sometime I should use my freshwater rod for shits.

Im home now. I caught 4 stingrays and fed probably 300 crabs XD. Reel my bait in and the fuckets all clinging to it.

My brotherwas the only one who caught a real fish. A small striper bass.

I heard you can cook the stingrays and its like imitation scallops, but screw that lol....let the spics do that. Them wetbacks even take small freshwater sunfish home to cook XD its pathetic....

I like saltwater fishing fron the docks at the Salem Willows. We bring crab trap8s with us and toss em in with chicken as bait as we fish. Its a good spot: we always go home with some big fucking crabs and some lobsters to cook :)
Any smalll crabs we toss in so they can grow up
Theres always at least 1 or 2 a gaggle of gooks doing just the crab fishing. Them slants take EVERY crab home with them, even the tiniest ones. Like wtf do they do with crabs the size of a kennedy half dollar?!?!? Bunch of surits they are

Always catch god damn rays at the pier too lol. Its a place with an arcade/food where lots of families/kids go. Its kinda cool catching the stingrays there when there are little kids on the pier. They are absolutely fascinated by them :)

crikey

Sorceror
Is there any good fishing in kansas in your neck of the woods susjemaster?

crikey

Sorceror
Its kinda sad talking to my granddad about fishing at the salem willows....
He fished there alot in the 50s-60s. Him and his brothers would catch as many flounder as they wanted to take home. Fresh caught "floundah" is absolutely delicious.
But back then, international waters began at something retarded short distance. There wete always huge russian/chink fishing vessels out there he said. The fucks basically fished it out over the years, lifted anchor and said CYA SUCKERS! So stupid....why couldnt we have extended our boundaries and protected what we had?!?
Sad...

crikey

Sorceror
I used to have a hybrid fisherman(since been deleted) with the skills:
Fishing
Tactics
Anatomy
Alchemy
Healing
Swordamanship
Lumberjacking

Very rarely Id use him at Del pond to fish. A few fools who thought they were pking a helpless noob fisherman got a nasty surprise XD

Pretty sure I have screenshots still ill hafta find them. Buried in an obscure folder somewhere

susejmaster

Traveler
I used to have a hybrid fisherman(since been deleted) with the skills:
Fishing
Tactics
Anatomy
Alchemy
Healing
Swordamanship
Lumberjacking

Very rarely Id use him at Del pond to fish. A few fools who thought they were pking a helpless noob fisherman got a nasty surprise XD

Pretty sure I have screenshots still ill hafta find them. Buried in an obscure folder somewhere

I have a fisherman now
fishing
tactics
anatomy
healing
sword
lumberjack
mage

crikey

Sorceror
. Have a cousin who noodles but fuck that shit I like my hands.

Lmao yea that shit seems crazy. I could see someone sticking their arm down a hole only to get snake bit or their arm chomped by a gator. Crikey!!

The catfish in Mass are pathetic compared to themonsters down south. Ive caught countless catfish, all of them around a pound XD

I have one I caught in my fishtank. Had him for close to a year now. He sucks the food from the bottom of the tank like a vacuum cleaner, with the rocks as well. Somehow, he sorts the food from the rocks in his mouth, swallows the food and spits all the rocks out XD

susejmaster

Traveler
Lmao yea that shit seems crazy. I could see someone sticking their arm down a hole only to get snake bit or their arm chomped by a gator.

he sticks his fucking feet in there and then moves the fish out of the hole with his legs then grabs it with his hands when its at the mouth hes a pretty big dude but still the snappers and cotton mouths alone make me never wanna do it.

Last edited: