UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Anyone from RPRing still around?

Bishor

Sorceror
Hey RPRing! Just seeing if anyone is still around or what's been going on in the RP community. I've been feeling nostalgic lately and upon seeing RPring was functioning again I read some of the old stories I and others wrote. Lookin forward to hear from any familiar faces!

Bishor.

Two Wolves

Knight
You are correct, Sir. RP Ring is still alive.

It is however, not entirely well. A strange bug has cropped up that I can not fix; when you start a new message thread, there is no text window. RP Ring does have its die-hard members, who would be posting updates if we where fully operational. I periodically attempt to relay this message to the site owners.

I had considered, but not yet embarked on a mission to archive inactive guild forums - something that would be more important in the future if RP Ring becomes relevant for RP Guild recruiting. Meanwhile, if there where nostalgic posts in a guild forum that is no longer visible, it may be that they can be restored from the archive. Let me know what you are expecting to find on RP Ring, I may be able to dig it up for you.

Two Wolves

Knight
Creating new posts is functional once again on RP Ring.

It looks to me like Bishor posts to RP Ring on March 5th then RunUO March 6th. So, if I had bothered to actually try testing posting and it had worked, there would be no need for my elaborate gripe about it not functioning.

So, it either did not work or I did not go try it. If I did not try, then my apologies. If on the other hand, I had and it was not working, then why would it work for Bishor on the 5th and not for me on the 6th?