UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Anyone play Zuluhotel??

beelzebub

Knight
Anyone play Zuluhotel??

freeshard, one of the bigger ones when i played it. i played in like 99 and played for a few years. my name was Ashlin and i ran a fairly popular guild, 666

Ive been lookin for an old friend from UO, Vethov. i actually hung out with him irl it was pretty cool.

anyways, it would be cool to see some old faces. I know that one player used to play here, my arch nemesis Junie De Kaa (i cant remember her name on this shard)

and there was one other guy but damnitt i cant remember his name anymore

anyways, just thought i'd see

zagar2323

Wanderer
Re: Anyone play Zuluhotel??

OMG! IM VETHOV! BRO NO WAI... I thought i'd never come across you when i moved to michigan...wow..dude get on aim!

Ajax

Lord

Nah, that was a loooong time ago, I can't even remember all of my chars. The only two I can remember is Oscar The Grouch, and God

Rubnuk

Wanderer

What zuluhotel are you talking about?

Probably not zuluhotel australia? :p

There is a new zulu hotel australia in the works, it's had several versions now, i've played on most of them :/ No lag does wondrous things lol

I don't remember oscar the grouch but we did have a 'god' who played. He was a mage and was always shape shifted into a bird :/

The best player i remember was a guy called Xzibit, he was the best when i was still a noob, in the last round of zha we took magery to a new level though, good ol mages are the only class who can kill any other class at all and didn't need a suit to do so.

beelzebub

Knight

when i played it was right around the release of T2a, i started GMing after T2a was released and i still didnt have the upgrade, so people running around on ostards were floating on invisible creatures ;)

i think the original zuluhotel shard i played on was run in the US, but it may have been in russia considering a lot of its players were ruskies.

When i quit, it was topping 500 players. it was a fun shard to grow up on, we used to have massive guild wars between my guild and Junie De Kaa's, where like 10v10 people would be going crazy in brit, casting para and poison field (cuz runnin on a 56k those spells would lag the fuck out of all of us)

it was pretty funny... those were the days

Rubnuk

Wanderer

lol, 500 people would be great, we played with <100!

Kills were worth something though, was good.

Runuo is soooo much less buggy but i still enjoy the item/macro side of zulu shards. Here is a pic of my ranger on a boat (har har, the monsters had no chance) on one of the later zulu hotel aus shards. The guy that ran it was called ozzo + oz = australia, it tied in nicely.

crikey

Sorceror

rlly? I GMed on it for a while, Anias was my GM name, do u remember me?
ha....yeah I remember this guy. I had a couple "axes of anias" in my bank. They sucked.

oooolllld posts but i was Q.Ark of Minoc and i owned you all
I played from 1999-2002 as "Crikey", and a few other characters I totally forgot. Quit, and came back to uo last year (hybrid).

I had all the best items in the end of my days, and trashed 99/100 people like flies. Assassins bow of devestation, Halberd of alcatraz, w/ebon twilight & sable armor on lvl5 warrior FTW

Smash people 1 v 12 inmy sleep. GREAT griefing material!

I miss it. It certainly was a skillless shard rofl............
I remember checking the website about a year after I left and seen the owner went mad or something....completely wacked out the main page ROFL. I wonder how many stupid kids who werent ready to quit cried

i was boosted by a rouge staff to lvl 5 warr base and got caught and talked my way out of it. lived just south of minoc along the mountain. i talked with nagash and kali for years after it went down. this was all on pol, i was on where he had it running on runuo for a short while also. i miss zhc that was one fun ass shard

crikey

Sorceror
I remember sneak attacking gm kurrrupts player character, killing him, and looting DOZENS of PRICELESSS weapons and armor off him, including his assassins bow of devestation, nightmare + other gm nmed armor, shield of ryous, katana of kieri, list goes on....
Dude went on his GM and lowered the durability of all the loot to nearly broken, but I caught this before something bad happened.
Then the dude used his gm abilities to force a guild war between his big guild and my small guild lol....GM zulu found out and banned his ass. Was prettty funny!

I was on the canadian one....not sure if thats the one you were on. Don't recognize you or the people you named