UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are you new or returning? Need some armor or weapons? Super Mining Man is Here To Help!

kimmel220

Squire
hey i need gold or a house bad. anyhting really. luckily i made an account years ago and i have 68 vet rewards but thats literally it. maybe we can work something out???

kdivers

Knight
he wont help just make u mine for him
I made a thread offering armor and weapons.

You asked me for gold, which is not what I said I was offering.

To try to help you out, I offered to buy ingots because they are practically free money.

You are a stupid fuck who needs to learn how to comprehend what you read.

kdivers

Knight
i know it was correct he sent me the messages
If he sent you the messages, you can clearly see that he was asking me to give him money, something I never said I even offer. I told him the best I could do is buy his ingots that he mines since pickaxes don't break which makes mining super easy. For you to say that I won't help someone who is asking for "anything" is complete horseshit on your end. To sum it up, you lied in an apparent attempt to deface the good nature of this thread for reasons unknown to me.

To the off topic guys;
Some of us make a very strong attempt to help new players with houses, supplies or other such stuff. When you ask for gold, you are not only showing us that you are NEVER going to make it on this server, but you are also spitting on our attempts to help you. If he offered to buy your ingots, he was offering to take his time and show you how to get started on the server. I bet he would have given you some amazing mining spots and paid you a pretty good price for those ingots. It's a "teach a man to fish or give a man a fish" situation.

Super Mining Man attempted to help you get the ball rolling, but you wanted to be a dick about it. Go cry elsewhere.

Keep up the good work Kdivers.

Twiigs87

Sorceror
hi kdivers, I am a new player looking for some setup help. What I am needing is cheap starter suites so I can get out and start farming to build my wealth up. What I am having trouble finding are good vendor malls/houses since I am new and do not know where to go.

Any kind of just exceptional (or higher magical throwouts/handouts) grade ringmail/chain/plate would be awesome. I am also trying (very unsuccessfully) to find a bulk exceptional Kryss vendor, I use these as proc weapons in my warrior build (my main and only toon besides my crafter, who is only GM alc/poison and has consumed all of my gold just to get these basics setup).

I would be more than happy to try and gather some resources for you, I have not made a material character yet, but I will try to farm up some iron tonight, otherwise I have few thousand gold I can give you in return for your own material cost (7g-8g per ingot from the price sheet it seems?). Really anything that will get me at and above 30AR would be great (maybe only exceptional plate will do this without any magic gear?),

I have loads of questions about gear and dex loss for this server as well if anyone is available to help!