UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

arty names (is it just me)

Kronos99

Wanderer
arty names (is it just me)

this is an opinion, not for this shard but for osi's new "namer of things" i think that as you look at the names of the new arties someone over there lost their creativity. pixie swatter, queer *cough *cough. i think they should have named them like they used to or not have added so many new ones, a new one per release maybe, lol. i like it when they would call it aegis and arcane shield, they gave them names that made you want to get them, these are the rants of a disgruntled student

Modenelelle said:
this is an opinion, not for this shard but for osi's new "namer of things" i think that as you look at the names of the new arties someone over there lost their creativity. pixie swatter, queer *cough *cough. i think they should have named them like they used to or not have added so many new ones, a new one per release maybe, lol. i like it when they would call it aegis and arcane shield, they gave them names that made you want to get them, these are the rants of a disgruntled student

"Modenelelle" cough

Deepshade

Sorceror
*Coughs*
*Spams*
*Coughs Again*
*Thanks God for coughing, because its the coolest thing EVER*
*decides more spam is needed, so spams again inturn*
*waits*
*coughs one last time for good measure*
*Believe's he has cleared all obstructions from his windpipe*
*leaves*