UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Assist UO

hi, im trying to make the move over to assist uo from sallos,

is it possible to set hot keys for disrupt and cancel target i cant seem to find it in the hotkey list? can a single hot key have a number of functions?

also can i set up an 'all come' + remount hotkey like in sallos?

Thanks!

Death To You

Sorceror
hi, im trying to make the move over to assist uo from sallos,

is it possible to set hot keys for disrupt and cancel target i cant seem to find it in the hotkey list? can a single hot key have a number of functions?

also can i set up an 'all come' + remount hotkey like in sallos?

Thanks!
Disrupt: best way would be to have a candle in your backpack and use that to disurpt, macro for this would be:
@findtype 0xa28 'backpack'
@equipitem 'found' 1

Cancel target:
canceltarget

Remount:
useobject 'mount'
msg 'All Come'
Note that you set your mount under options>combat tab.

These macros are created in the macros tab, just copy and paste the code and make a hotkey for it.

Thanks for the help, i'll give it a try. Also I dont have any sound effects for certain things, like spells/recalls etc which is a little off putting, any idea how to fix that?

im not a retard, but im stuggling with these assist uo macros, i tried for a bit today but gave up in frustration...

i'll give it another go tomorrow.. problem is, i dont want to waste the time trying to learn assist uo if sallos is gonna be back next week.. just not enough hours in the day for us working folk.

thanks again Death

White Lotus

Sorceror
i dont have one i to have been playing around with it. message kraz with specific questions he has helped me out a ton. maybe we can compile a list of assist uo macros and what they do and make a main thread for them all.

Death To You

Sorceror
You can see the basics of macro making in the documentation of there website, http://assistuo.com/ . I've always used Sallos and I do prefer it but assistuo is fine when you have setup your macros, nothing does beat sallos's smooth movement and animation though. If you have trouble making a macro feel free to pm with what you want it do and i'll try help you.

crikey

Sorceror
maybe we can compile a list of assist uo macros and what they do and make a main thread for them all.
I would like to see this. Part of the reason I stick with razor these days is because it's a pain not knowing how to create intricate macros on auo. Easy to do on razor but a mystery for AUO half the time @_@
The other reason I dislike it is the lack of a map. Knowing where party members are (if any), is always good information to have. I've tried using 3rd party maps that let you see party members when using AUO, but HOLY HELL The MEMORY USAGE. My little netbook can't take it
Pretty cool they are adding the "stunned players are blood red color" feature. This was one of my favorite things about sallos.

I wonder if they will change the explosion pot animation to match sallos. That alone would make leagues of people happy I'd think. Seen alot of people complain about the old school pot throwing animations lol

Seven Jr

Sorceror
I would like to see this. Part of the reason I stick with razor these days is because it's a pain not knowing how to create intricate macros on auo. Easy to do on razor but a mystery for AUO half the time @_@
The other reason I dislike it is the lack of a map. Knowing where party members are (if any), is always good information to have. I've tried using 3rd party maps that let you see party members when using AUO, but HOLY HELL The MEMORY USAGE. My little netbook can't take it
Pretty cool they are adding the "stunned players are blood red color" feature. This was one of my favorite things about sallos.

I wonder if they will change the explosion pot animation to match sallos. That alone would make leagues of people happy I'd think. Seen alot of people complain about the old school pot throwing animations lol

The link that Reign gave has a giant list of common macros if you haven't checked it out yet. I looked into this when AUO first came out but due to the problem of feeding pets at the time I haven't used it again.

*Edit, manual pet feeding still hasn't been fixed. Back to Razor!

Norah

Wanderer
The link that Reign gave has a giant list of common macros if you haven't checked it out yet. I looked into this when AUO first came out but due to the problem of feeding pets at the time I haven't used it again.

*Edit, manual pet feeding still hasn't been fixed. Back to Razor!
Kraz is constantly working on implementations, if you read some of the things other people have posted (specifically in regard to feeding pets) it is something he plans on adding into the next update, with a ton of other things. Make sure to let him know what's missing, so it can be added. =)

I have a problem with throwing EXPLOTION POTIONS - sometimes it auto throws an explo pot when kicking hotkey "throw explo pot"
----DO drink a potion on dexxer you use macro like this : clearhands 'both'
usetype 0xf0b
??????
I noticed it has some delay thats why i die to fast sometimes
Advise me better drink potion macro please if you can

crikey

Sorceror
I have a problem with throwing EXPLOTION POTIONS - sometimes it auto throws an explo pot when kicking hotkey "throw explo pot"
----DO drink a potion on dexxer you use macro like this : clearhands 'both'
usetype 0xf0b
??????
I noticed it has some delay thats why i die to fast sometimes
Advise me better drink potion macro please if you can
IT could be because you have queue last target or auto queueu object delay actions on. I know i had a similar issue