UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

*ATTN* Faction Caps

Xavier5

Sorceror
The current rule that disallows people from joining a faction that is 2x larger than another faction isn't working.

There are literally 1000s of inactive faction characters, and therefore the rule is doing the opposite of what it is supposed to. Minax has more active players than the other faction, TB, a faction which you cannot join on any new characters.

Can we get a fix to this, please? I think a faction-wide wipe is required to balance things out again, or at least, remove the cap altogether.

pete liv

Sorceror
i agree. the server needs to do another inactive account wipe and also faction and duel leaderboard wipe again. just in time for summer!seriously man what the fuck.gif

amtothepm

Knight
The current rule that disallows people from joining a faction that is 2x larger than another faction isn't working.

There are literally 1000s of inactive faction characters, and therefore the rule is doing the opposite of what it is supposed to. Minax has more active players than the other faction, TB, a faction which you cannot join on any new characters.

Can we get a fix to this, please? I think a faction-wide wipe is required to balance things out again, or at least, remove the cap altogether.
not a bad idea..it's not that much of an incovenience for players to have to RE-JOIN their faction if they're actually currently active.

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Simply make it seasonal. In each season, factioner/faction guild should select TB, COM, SL, or Minax. Without making the selection to stay, simply being kicked out in the coming season.

Trevor

Knight
Maybe they will fix My Uogamers. TBH no matter what, this server has way to many inactive account. They need to do a wipe of account inactive for 2 years +. Drop all those houses and delete the items in them and the server would jump to life. New houses everywhere, items values going back up. Then do a massive Gold dump for an island castle raffle with all sorts of stuff on it.

BUT that will never happen

How about the Faction Update that was suppose to be coming??

Maybe they will fix My Uogamers. TBH no matter what, this server has way to many inactive account. They need to do a wipe of account inactive for 2 years +. Drop all those houses and delete the items in them and the server would jump to life. New houses everywhere, items values going back up. Then do a massive Gold dump for an island castle raffle with all sorts of stuff on it.

BUT that will never happen

Or maybe just do anything period....

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Simply make it seasonal. In each season, factioner/faction guild should select TB, COM, SL, or Minax. Without making the selection to stay, simply being kicked out in the coming season.
factioner/faction guild should confirm if he/she would like to stay in the current faction. At the end of the season, those not make the choice will simply be kicked out and the flag will be reset for the next season confirmation.

Those not active enough deserve the kick.

this was and awesome idea. except now you cant join any faction but com, hopefully someone does something quick, or everyone will be in com, or not factioning lol

and the only active tb guild is bigger than the only active minax guild, kbr joined, but they never did sigs, in fact they fought against there own faction when sigs came up, just thought id throw that in there too, say what you want, proofs on the faction page, like 10 more members in the tb guild, plus there orp guild lol

and sense im never gonna look at this thread again ill finish tbs arguement, faid and orp were created like a month month in a half before godz went active, so all those people in each guild is gotta be active or just newly inactive, if we outnumber you, than your members have more accounts than 4 :eek: and the first time the server has done anything in a long time was kick the dude for taking tets cl for point farming, which killed sl, the most active faction for a year besides tets is gone, left to different servers over it, and now the second time the server does something is because tet and his guild feels there getting zerged <not true at all> which just killed 3 outta 4 factions......WHEN WILL THE INSANITY END??!!?!?! when tet and his guild have sigs 100% of the time cuz everyone else had to quit? lmao good day to you sirs

dude tet you thought the person who took your cl was angry, clearly you have no idea whats going on, as for everything you just babbled out guy maybe you should really read whats being said WITHOUT trying to think of what your say to twist shit up, than you MAY be able to come back with something, and its 1 minax guild, i know it looks like 7 but thats just how beast we are, you have more numbers, anyone can look at the faction site and see, and i guess feel free to look at the other to threads to see how full of shit tet is, anyways i officially quit forums, hopefully gms fix factions again, and maybe tet will stop crying one day about losing, when hes the only one left lol other than that another fun fact about tet crying about this zerg, is not 3-6 months ago just about all of new holy members were tets zerg, you never heard tet complain than, but that wasnt zerging, cuz it was tet, it was victory! lmao <even though i say again he outnumbers us> and heres a fun fact seen nowhere else, he crys about point farming, but tet did it for years, im not gonna speculate on it now, im just repeating what he said, i know he did it with his minax char a couple months ago, he came in once with him and he had 60 points, while at that time tet was cl of com lol AND WHATS UP WITH HYDRA BRO?? hes on the top 5??? your guildees are bad about hiding that shit, whos EVER seen hydra leave sandpits or del pond to show off his points, WHOS EVER SEEN HIM EVEN MOVE? lmao sooooo bad im done now lol

id love to argue on these posts but if i had to repeat something that is written right above it one more time and have tet not get it imma shoot myself over his stupidity lol

Trevor

Knight
dude tet you thought the person who took your cl was angry, clearly you have no idea whats going on, as for everything you just babbled out guy maybe you should really read whats being said WITHOUT trying to think of what your say to twist shit up, than you MAY be able to come back with something, and its 1 minax guild, i know it looks like 7 but thats just how beast we are, you have more numbers, anyone can look at the faction site and see, and i guess feel free to look at the other to threads to see how full of shit tet is, anyways i officially quit forums, hopefully gms fix factions again, and maybe tet will stop crying one day about losing, when hes the only one left lol other than that another fun fact about tet crying about this zerg, is not 3-6 months ago just about all of new holy members were tets zerg, you never heard tet complain than, but that wasnt zerging, cuz it was tet, it was victory! lmao <even though i say again he outnumbers us> and heres a fun fact seen nowhere else, he crys about point farming, but tet did it for years, im not gonna speculate on it now, im just repeating what he said, i know he did it with his minax char a couple months ago, he came in once with him and he had 60 points, while at that time tet was cl of com lol AND WHATS UP WITH HYDRA BRO?? hes on the top 5??? your guildees are bad about hiding that shit, whos EVER seen hydra leave sandpits or del pond to show off his points, WHOS EVER SEEN HIM EVEN MOVE? lmao sooooo bad im done now lol
Wait, is this all one sentence? Since when could you graduate the fifth grade with this?

Grade = F

You sir have now became the biggest rager in my book.