UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

auto-loot script

megas

Wanderer
Re: auto-loot script

I know there is a scavenger option in razor... but it doesn't auto loot. I believe it only picks up selected items off the ground, not corpses.

jimbobba

Wanderer

where do you get "PlayUO"? what other programs are out that that are allowed with Gamers?

Mystikal2235 said:
where do you get "PlayUO"? what other programs are out that that are allowed with Gamers?

well u can go to the start page of uogamers "join us"

and as far as what u can use on this server.....u can use whatever u want....
at least thats what the cheaters do....whatever they want.....heal scripts, "start auto cure", "heal any partymember whos health is lower than 75hp".....and we all know what else can be done.....i would suggest not getting them, play UO the real way.....what fun is it letting ur computer play the game for u?

thats all...kthx

Monoxide

Sorceror

Suil Ban said:
In PlayUO, a macro can easily be made where you say "dragtobag" and target regs and other items you commonly loot. I don't think it's possible in Razor/reg client, however.
Drag by item type maybe, though I'm not one to use such things so I won't be testing it. :p