UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Blackfyre Invasion

Seer Duncan

Hybrid Staff Member
Chapter 4 Update:

Skara Brae issued the following statement after a meeting with it's Merchants and Nobles. "We feel it's in our best interest to join the Blackfyre alliance and will now welcome all Blackfyre loyalist with open arms. We understand the minority Ranger party does not share our views. Which is why they have been denied access to the town and will remain at a campsite near our docks in the east."

A spokesperson for House Blackfyre issued the following statement in response. "We're delighted to have the great city of Skara Brae in our alliance. Our army should make it's way into the city within weeks. We hope the Ranger party does not try to block our path to the city, it would be a shame to see more blood spilled."

Last edited:

Seer Duncan

Hybrid Staff Member
Has the blockade been lifted?

I sailed around Skara Brea and was not harassed in any way
If you travel through the farmlands near the docks, you'll find opposition. There is a rumor about an orcish army living inside one of the farm huts. One only need to walk around to find a great deal of chaos.

Droidx

Sorceror
from what i found out.. they are used in a quest via an npc in heartwood. they are a red healer drop ... which is what they used for that one orc guy inside the base ( the one who i have gotten most my fragments from ) funny tbh,,.,,, they should have a second use...

http://www.uoguide.com/Fragment_of_a_Map
Ahh okay thanks so pretty much trash they have nothing to do with the blackfyre invasion

Seer Duncan

Hybrid Staff Member
A blackfyre spy has reported to have found blackfyre items and other rares in the supply containers, on lumberjack merchants, assassins and other blackfyre monsters. He also suspects over 10 boots were randomly placed over the weekend and suspects this to continue at random during the week.
;)

Hephaesta

Wanderer
A blackfyre spy has reported to have found blackfyre items and other rares in the supply containers, on lumberjack merchants, assassins and other blackfyre monsters. He also suspects over 10 boots were randomly placed over the weekend and suspects this to continue at random during the week.
;)
Nice update Seer Duncan! But we need more players then the 42 people that are logged in right now.....

i dont feel bad for me

i see a bulk of you guys returning in a few weeks after the novelty of starting on a fresh server wears off

theres no sustenance in that server for longevity.

hybrid or bust
I feel u man, like I said I just want to play.. everyone leaving, kinda feels like play elsewhere or bust now..;(