UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BOD books

Hephaesta

Wanderer
Fellow crafters, those of you who make Bulk Order Deeds know that you have to get a LOT of bulk orders to fill a large bod. Fortunately, UO has a BOD-book that can hold 500-ish BODs. Back in the day before I started playing on Hybrid, those BOD-books counted as only a single item. This, however, doesn't appear to be the case on Hybrid, with the BOD-books taking up several item slots once BODs have been added to them, meaning that I often find myself dropping the items I've crafted for the book because the number of items in my backpack exceeds the limit of 125 items. Mind you, I am NOT talking about item weight!

Is this intentional or could this possibly be a bug, because while not game-breaking, it is certainly bothersome considering my crafter has GM'ed both Blacksmithy and Tailoring and therefore has BOD-books for both skills. Sadly, I can't store the BOD-books at home either, as they also take up several item slots in the secured chests I have there, even though the BOD-books aren't even full yet.

Could a developer take a look at this and shed some light on the situation?

Bama

Bug Huntress
Every 5 bods in a bod book count as 1 item
A full bod book holds 500 bods
So a full bod book counts as 100 items plus the book for a total of 101
That is how they work on Demise and OSI

**I am not a developer**

Hephaesta

Wanderer
Thank you for your reply Bama! Not happy with this but it seems I am the only one who likes to carry those BOD books in my backpack all the time.