UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BOD Rewards: Part II

Krystallia

Wanderer
Re: BOD Rewards: Part II

I'm confused... are the bod rewards different than they were years ago? or are you just trying to see which has been filled on this shard? I use this website to see whether or not a bod may be worth the time as it has an extensive and I believe complete list... what I don't know is if it's relevent to this shard?

Tower of Roses - BOD Rewards - tailoring
Tower of Roses - BOD-Rewards - smithing

There don't seem to be many decent bods around or not enough people using Tessa's bod auctioneer.. very handy tool!

Mara

Knight

The Tower of Roses information pages are not completely accurate for this shard. However, they do offer a lot of insight into how a given BOD can have multiple rewards, with coded percentage chances for the different rewards. Hopefully someday we will have tables that are that precise and detailed for Hybrid, but I think that we will need a little help from the admins to achieve that.

Our semi-complete tables can be found here.

Tessa's Cove
Tessa's Cove

If you would like to contribute information to further complete the tables when you receive a reward for a BOD that is not listed, or you receive a different reward than is listed, please post it here in this thread (the one your are in now). The first page lists BODs that are still completely unreported, as far as I know:

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/general-discussion/157846-bod-rewards-part-ii.html

I'm working on a guide for the pricing and exchange of BODs that should help new players out with the considerations that determine the value of a given BOD. From there, they can alter and modify their prices however they choose, but it should help to give players a good base figure to work with, and offers insight into some of the factors involved. Generally, I find most BOD prices on the shard to be far too high, with BOD sellers taking a substantial cut into the BOD crafter's money, occasionally resulting in the loss of money by a crafter when they do not get the desired reward. This is mainly due to sellers not taking into consideration the fact that you do not always get the best possible reward.

I should have it done in the next day or two. After that, I'm going to slowly put up everything that I have collected in the past for sale. It's been a long time since I have collected BODs, at one time having as many as 10 smith/tailors. I only have 2 now, 1 for factions, and 1 for everything else.

Tessa's BOD auctioneer has been improved and is really easy to use now. If you take the time to List your prices, and put information on where people can find your vendor in the Profile Text, it can become a great tool for the shard if more people start using it. Try to put a note in your Profile Text on when you have last updated your inventory as well, so that people know how likely they are to find the BOD if they venture out to your vendor's location. Being able to trade BODs in this manner is far more time efficient than trying to contact people individually via Instant Message and then haggling over the prices.

Countessa's BOD Auctioneer

Krystallia

Wanderer

Thank you Mara! :) I have not seen a difference in the bod rewards as of yet, however, in the two months I've been trying with two tailors/smiths I haven't seen anything above spined or copper and that has even been extremely far and few between.

We had a tool similar to Tessa's bod auctioneer years ago and I can't express enough how useful it was... it's sad to see hardly any people taking advantage of it. I hope they will start! I'm sure most of us don't have time to shift through forum post after post and as you said contact people via IMs...

Paracelsus

Sorceror

Still need this information?

Small Armor 10, 15, 20 (normal quality)

DC 10: studded leather gloves of mining (+3) or prospector's tool
DC 15: gargoyle's pickaxe
DC 20: gargoyle's pickaxe or prospector's tool

Copper 20: gargoyle's pickaxe or prospector's tool

Agapite 20: Dull copper runic hammer

Valorite 20: Shadow runic hammer

decayoflife

Wanderer

is there a spot that lists the lbods? I have some small bods and dont know if i should turn in or if they go towards a larger bod