UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bound by Blood-

XizOrOFpac

Sorceror
Just started this Guild Bound by Blood, right now we are only recruiting characters who have a minimum of GM Archery and Tactics, Yes thats all you need to join the guild as of right now but requirements will change as time goes on.

We are currently only recruiting people with Archery and tactics because those two skills are Essential in our Tactics and Strategys the rest of your Template does not matter. We are trying something completely new that I have seen work before years back.

So if your looking for somthing new and you have a Character that fits these requirements Shoot me an AIM today. We will be Rolling out as soon as enough of our current members are on to get a group together.

Dont worry about supplys we got that handled. Also if you need to build a char i will help you out asmuch as i can.

We will be useing our Buccs Den and Trinsic gate house as Stock houses tonight to see how that goes.

AIM Forbidden2smoke