UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bounty Hunter !!! ( READ IT )

jeanyee

Sorceror
Let's make PVP more interesting . As we all know , the shard's pvp is completely inactive . Hopefully this idea inclines people to give a shot at pvp , try to practice and get better .

I (maybe other players also) will be around places on my faction character ( Kenshin ) , you may call me out and we will fight 1vs1 . If you kill me , we will start prize at 100k . I will write down your name and if you wish to fight again you will then fight for a 200k prize , if three times , then 300k and so on , so on . If you have killed me 20 times then 2mil it is , I have money to spare with the new aution rewards that I sold , so dont worry about that .

*However , if after killing me the first time and winning 100k . For some reason on your second fight for 200k you messed up and died , then you drop down your prize , that way , if you have killed me and wish to fight again then you put your prize a little bit at risk .

Lets say you killed me twice , youve already won 200k but you wish to go for 300 , then if you die on your third fight for 300 , youll drop down 100k of your prize , so instead of winning 200 that you already had , you will drop down to 100 .

There are certain rules that apply before before getting paid after killing me:

1- Obviously if someone interferes we will have to re-do , if you bring someone to heal you or gank then I will not give you another chance to participate or win a prize .

2- You must be using a faction character as well , doesnt matter if its the same faction , only that you are in factions , so if you don't have a good offensive character for pvp in one , you can start making one or for the mean while , you can talk to me and we'll make an exception occasionally .

3- There will be no tamers allowed to fight 1vs1 , I tried yesterday having a bola tamer 1v1 and it was kinda dumb , I would of done it if it really took skill , but all bola tamers can do is get off their mare and set it to "all kill" while we would try to heal ourselves and our mare do the job . We'll run outta mana and trust me , it'll just look dumb and be a waste of our time . Any other template that isn't a tamer is allowed .

4- Offscreening ? It is allowed otherwise dexers wont have a 100% chance . Obviously as long as you don't run off and get lost , if you get me bored because of running way too much I will give you a warning , that the fight is becoming insignificant , if the conduct still keeps up , I'll just recall away and you lost your chance for that occasion .

5- Wands ? They are allowed and basically anything that is runics or w.e weapons , fire horns , poisoning , faction items , anything pvp wise goes .

6- Running into orcs or savages ? Not allowed , not everyone has the money to get skin paint for example , it would be unfair for me to run into the savages , unless it is a lich spawn or dragon spawn or something that hits us both , then it is allowed , that way a character with hiding would be okay .

* How to claim prize ? Bring the head of my character to Occlo bank after killing me , bring it on the character which you killed me with and I will give you the check with the amount of money that you won .

If this event goes well , I will raise prizes to start at 500k per kill and 100k+ from then on , that way if I kill people they won't lose all their money that they won at first .

THIS BOUNTY HUNTER , STARTS AS OF RIGHT NOW , YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE , I AM MOSTLY AT BRIT BANK OR DEL POND OR I DUNNO , GO FIND ME , POST IT UP HERE THAT YOU WANNA FIGHT ME , COME UP WITH SOMETHING , SPREAD THE WORD AND COME TRY N KILL ME . :) .

Have a great day everyone . Take Care . Peace

* I may be coming up with some rules to modify it and make things more fair depending on circumstances and situations that go on .

SwAn_SoNg

Sorceror
How about that? Assume a guy killed you 7 times. So he is at the top of the list of your "hunters". Say every time another players kills you, you release the name of the top competitor. Then if someone brings you his head, they get to the top of the list and compete for his higher prize, while he goes down. If you expand that scheme to the top 3, there might be a chain reaction and expansion in the number of people looking to kill each other. And yet, you preserve the general concept and you don't invest more than before in the event.

jeanyee

Sorceror
How about that? Assume a guy killed you 7 times. So he is at the top of the list of your "hunters". Say every time another players kills you, you release the name of the top competitor. Then if someone brings you his head, they get to the top of the list and compete for his higher prize, while he goes down. If you expand that scheme to the top 3, there might be a chain reaction and expansion in the number of people looking to kill each other. And yet, you preserve the general concept and you don't invest more than before in the event.

[E CLAP . :) . I am very grateful for your proposition . I believe its a great idea and it will be within the rules as well .

SwAn_SoNg

Sorceror
Cheers for making the effort of improving the pvp in the shard too. Maybe we don't need GMs that much to make it better. It should really come from the players in a way. Consider this as well.

*Assassins Guild*

- Can receive orders to murder a certain player. Pay is received in exchange of his head.
- Should be guild and faction independent and take any orders.
- The higher rank assassins - bigger kills/fail ratio have priority upon receiving new orders.
- The biggest part of the order money goes for the assassin completing the task.

*Bounty hunters / Police guild*

- For every head of an "assassin" the Assassin Guild is required to pay a fee to the Police Guild. An assassin with outstanding bills for his head cannot take new orders.
- The "release" fee is greater for higher rank assassins.
- The Police guild is extension to the Guard system outside cities. A victim who is publicly announced for execution can request protection and pay a fee to the Police guild.
- In this case if the Police guild fails in protecting the victim, it pays the fee to the Assassins Guild.

I am not sure how the Order/Chaos system is working but seems natural that the Police guild should eventually be the leading Order guild and the Assassins Guild - the leading Chaos one.

From the outline of the system discussed above, it seems that both the Assassins Guild and the Police Guild can acquire a good amount of wealth, depending on their performance.

Uniforms might be required to distinguish the members of each guild, as well as Guild Secretary. A scribe that can manage the order books. Make copies of them and make sure the content is not altered for malicious purposes. This can be achieved with a plant used on a book. The books can be kept outside of the guild house so any player can go, write down the name of their victim and drop the fee in a box.

The exact fees need to be balanced well.

Please comment and add ideas. Might be fun to try!

Cheers ;

jeanyee

Sorceror
Well , I appreciate your idea of police and assasin guild , but yeah , I would be down to make an Assasin's guild , put all differences , beef and bullshit from Faid , KBR , WKD , HOLY , other guilds put it all aside and just I'd be glad to add members who would straight solo pvp and wish to be Assassins that have a bounty for their head as well . Only that for now , we must keep it simple for the people to get involved .

Tobias

Sorceror

Would be too easy to troll. Everybody makes clones, will be way to difficult to manage :(

jeanyee

Sorceror
We'll Figure something out . Either way . I am going afk for a few hours . I may be back at night , perhaps after 11:30PM . I will post when I come back so that any other person who wishes to try and kill me , I'll give a hint to where I will be running around , could be an island , dungeon , not sure yet .

Today's first kill was to Loki . His name says it all , he got lucky . Hehe . Im just kidding that was lame . Anyway , he died on his second try for 200k and dropped down his prize . Soon I will raise the first kill to 500k so people can atleast leave with some money if they fail their second try .

Be Back Later . Everyone Take Care . Peace .

jeanyee

Sorceror
Cheers for trying to improve the pvp on this shard too.

But unless they delete all the gold nothing is going to change.

There just needs to be an auto system of pvp events , perhaps with a schedule of which events we'll be done during the day . Put some pvpers as staff members that can do pvp activities for people . That and also some other good suggestions will make the server much better and more populated again . :) .

amtothepm

Knight
Let's make PVP more interesting . As we all know , the shard's pvp is completely inactive . Hopefully this idea inclines people to give a shot at pvp , try to practice and get better .

I (maybe other players also) will be around places on my faction character ( Kenshin ) , you may call me out and we will fight 1vs1 . If you kill me , we will start prize at 100k . I will write down your name and if you wish to fight again you will then fight for a 200k prize , if three times , then 300k and so on , so on . If you have killed me 20 times then 2mil it is , I have money to spare with the new aution rewards that I sold , so dont worry about that .

*However , if after killing me the first time and winning 100k . For some reason on your second fight for 200k you messed up and died , then you drop down your prize , that way , if you have killed me and wish to fight again then you put your prize a little bit at risk .

Lets say you killed me twice , youve already won 200k but you wish to go for 300 , then if you die on your third fight for 300 , youll drop down 100k of your prize , so instead of winning 200 that you already had , you will drop down to 100 .

There are certain rules that apply before before getting paid after killing me:

1- Obviously if someone interferes we will have to re-do , if you bring someone to heal you or gank then I will not give you another chance to participate or win a prize .

2- You must be using a faction character as well , doesnt matter if its the same faction , only that you are in factions , so if you don't have a good offensive character for pvp in one , you can start making one or for the mean while , you can talk to me and we'll make an exception occasionally .

3- There will be no tamers allowed to fight 1vs1 , I tried yesterday having a bola tamer 1v1 and it was kinda dumb , I would of done it if it really took skill , but all bola tamers can do is get off their mare and set it to "all kill" while we would try to heal ourselves and our mare do the job . We'll run outta mana and trust me , it'll just look dumb and be a waste of our time . Any other template that isn't a tamer is allowed .

4- Offscreening ? It is allowed otherwise dexers wont have a 100% chance . Obviously as long as you don't run off and get lost , if you get me bored because of running way too much I will give you a warning , that the fight is becoming insignificant , if the conduct still keeps up , I'll just recall away and you lost your chance for that occasion .

5- Wands ? They are allowed and basically anything that is runics or w.e weapons , fire horns , poisoning , faction items , anything pvp wise goes .

6- Running into orcs or savages ? Not allowed , not everyone has the money to get skin paint for example , it would be unfair for me to run into the savages , unless it is a lich spawn or dragon spawn or something that hits us both , then it is allowed , that way a character with hiding would be okay .

* How to claim prize ? Bring the head of my character to Occlo bank after killing me , bring it on the character which you killed me with and I will give you the check with the amount of money that you won .

If this event goes well , I will raise prizes to start at 500k per kill and 100k+ from then on , that way if I kill people they won't lose all their money that they won at first .

THIS BOUNTY HUNTER , STARTS AS OF RIGHT NOW , YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE , I AM MOSTLY AT BRIT BANK OR DEL POND OR I DUNNO , GO FIND ME , POST IT UP HERE THAT YOU WANNA FIGHT ME , COME UP WITH SOMETHING , SPREAD THE WORD AND COME TRY N KILL ME . :) .

Have a great day everyone . Take Care . Peace

* I may be coming up with some rules to modify it and make things more fair depending on circumstances and situations that go on .

drogonlord23

Sorceror

A good idea if people just dont band together and let him kill him and then split money, easily manipulated and relys' a lot on honestly of people. Not everyone is that honest :p just something to consider. Overall i think the cancept is great and if i didnt blow i'd probably be out there looking for you :D

Question: Looting? for both sides of course.