UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BREXIT

mantorras

Sorceror
Yes I am alive. I have voted no, as I dont like immigrants. want to come to the country do it the right way!

Explain to me how leaving the European Union will stop illegal immigration? In my view it might do the complete opposite, limit the access
people have to get into a country and they will turn into illegal ways.

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
want to come to the country do it the right way!

D-Nox

Knight
if you guys watch the video i posted above, you will realize that immigration is by far a smaller issue to the subject.
quit being xenophobic you pricks. we are all fucking human beings.

Bama

Bug Huntress
we are all fucking human beings

Scientists believe that Neanderthal man had a special penchant for jewelry and makeup. Foundation-type mineral pigments for the skin and cockle shells meant for necklaces have recently been excavated.

ahueahueahueahue

Whatever98

Squire
also true. but thats not a problem at all. imagine if we had all the same culture, habits etc. The world would be so boring it would suck.
im all for that, as long as im allowed to decide which people i like/dont like so much, and aren't forced to live with the people i dont like so much :p

that does sound kinda xenophobic, but you cant really have it both ways unfortunately

D-Nox

Knight
forced to live with the people i dont like so much :p
theres no such thing. when my hometown became shitty to me, i simply moved to another town instead of thinking other people should leave.
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen

Whatever98

Squire
Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
... didn't you just prove mine? :/

ie. that even the people advocating everyone lives together, will just move out of the area... that's not solving the problem, that's avoiding it... you cant run forever cos you will run out of places to run to..

you would have to argue that it doesn't make the area worse.. not to just move out of the area once migrants move in lol
but the fact of the matter is, even the people that are tolerant and accepting, dont like it.