UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

bs

Blous3s

Wanderer
yea earlier today i was scammed by a character " an Ettin" dude transformed then made something sayin he was attacking me... naturally i tried to fight back. he had pets they killed me then he lured my mare off to who knows where. i understand the gms cant replace or find my mare but umm they could do a lil more than just tell me theres nothing they can do. and when i told them ive gotten him to admit to it and hoping they could spectate it... nope. i was told i need a screenshot of the scam. ok well if thats the only way to stay safe i find that pretty lame. ive seen so many peolpe get scame and nothing be done about it. who wants to run around playing the game worried about being ready to take and instant screenshot b/c they are scared of being scammed. i mean i just find it pretty ridiculous if someone scams like 4 people in a row and still nothing is done about it. im not upset i lost my mare, ive lost things worth much more. i just find it insane that the gms are stuck to saying "oh well no screenshot, ur shit outta luck" and dont even attempt to help.

Addicted

Disciple
Re: bs

I think most people have a screenshot button set up. You never know when it will be needed.

Also...if somone attacks you in town...call guards.