UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bulk Order Deeds?

I Am Noob

Wanderer
Bulk Order Deeds?

What exactly are bulk order deeds? How do I obtain them? Then what do I get for them? I tried going to uo.com, but for some reason that site doesnt load. (I think my work blocked that website) Thanks for any help.

Grevlok

Wanderer
They are deeds you get for blacksmithing and tailoring.

You can get them once your blacksmithing or tailoring skill is at least 50. Just goto either a smithing or tailoring NPC and left click on them once. That will pull up a window and it should have bulk order deeds as one of the options (if it doesn't have an option either you aren't at the right NPC or your skill is too low). When you choose that option it will tell you how long until you can get a BOD. In order to get BODs from the NPC you need to sell items to them. The value of the item doesn't matter and selling items one at a time is the cheapest way to get one.

Once you have the BOD double click on it and it will tell you what you need to make in order to fill it. Once you create all the items the way it says then you can choose the option that lets you add the items to the order. Once you have completed the BOD drop it on the NPC you got it from and you will get your reward.