UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying ALL TMAPs

eltaco

Sorceror
Buying ALL TMAPs

buying all tmaps at the following prices

lvl1 plainly (700gp)
lvl2 expert (2k)
lvl3 adeptly (3k)
lvl4 cleverly (5k)
lvl5 deviously (6.5k)

aim me at "eltabarnacos" and mention you got tmaps

thanks ;)

eltaco

Sorceror
3 years + BUMP

Buying all TMAPS for the following price

lvl1 plainly 500gp
lvl2 expert 1.5k
lvl3 adeptly 3k
lvl4 cleverly 4k
lvl5 deviously 6k

300k to spend

PM me thank you

FacePump

Knight

usually a fair amount of maps in stock..i only stock level 3-5th level maps. I do ask 3k for level-3, 5k for level-4, and 6k for level-5maps, considering the gold drop increase on monsters, its a no brainer on profit you will make from level 4 and 5 chests at those prices.

thanks for lookin :)

eltaco

Sorceror
id buy the chest but 40k is too much imo ;p i bought a few maps to keep me busy

can you round me up with 200-225k worth of lvl 4's and 5's mixed as you like it i don't mind? but i mind clicking each one 2 times ;)

FacePump

Knight
id buy the chest but 40k is too much imo ;p i bought a few maps to keep me busy

can you round me up with 200-225k worth of lvl 4's and 5's mixed as you like it i don't mind? but i mind clicking each one 2 times ;)

keep buying ill keep stocking till I cant anymore :) and for the metal chest they are 19999gp . im unsure where the 40k came from :D

if you haven't bought any maps thanks.. and if you have even more thanks!

eltaco

Sorceror
i have 111 tmaps...all diff levels. ill sell them all for a fair price

cool i dont know if i have enough gold, but ill check. PM me your AIM and i'll contact you saturday or friday night late. i'm out of town on vacation at the moment. thanks

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Thank you for the purchase (10 L4 maps stocked last week).
I still have 2 chests of level 3-5 maps. If you cannot get enough maps from other sellers, please let me know. I can stock them on request.

eltaco

Sorceror
buying level 5 maps only now, at 6.5k per aim: eltabarnacos, or pm me ;) thanks

edit 15/07: not buying any maps at the moment