UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying gold Via Pay Pal

Zilverz

Wanderer
Re: Buying gold Via Pay Pal

NASTY_DEVILx said:
wow, considering hes new to the shard and wants to buy some gold, ur dumb

listen kid, i always have a problem with you. What rock have you been under? the reverse paypal scam on transactions that you can not prove you did anything is Notorious. Some that has 1000+ posts will be infinately more trustworthy than someone with 1 post asking for the Notorious scam deal.

Secondly, I wish you would stop making posts on anything about quoting prices or giving your opinion on what things are worth .. because you have NO IDEA.

Despairl

Wanderer

Zilverz said:
listen kid, i always have a problem with you. What rock have you been under? the reverse paypal scam on transactions that you can not prove you did anything is Notorious. Some that has 1000+ posts will be infinately more trustworthy than someone with 1 post asking for the Notorious scam deal.

Secondly, I wish you would stop making posts on anything about quoting prices or giving your opinion on what things are worth .. because you have NO IDEA.

i concur with that statement for sure....

Actually to make a paypal payment they have to have it too.. So if the payment goes thru and you dont receive anything like the gold. You can be charged with theft and counter curenss i asked my dad hes a lawyer so there you go. And also the server well ryan will be able to see that there was a transaction so hmmm... I wouldnt try doing it for a scam.

well considering buying gold on UOGamers via paypal is considered "undermining the donation system" and is illigal to do on this shard, i dont think any of you should do it wether its a scam or not...

Zilverz

Wanderer

Spriggan said:
well considering buying gold on UOGamers via paypal is considered "undermining the donation system" and is illigal to do on this shard, i dont think any of you should do it wether its a scam or not...

Ryan has said several times that he doesnt care if we sell items or accounts for RL cash. To be honest most of the people I have seen selling for RL cash made statements saying they would donate a portion of the money after the sale, even though they are not obligated.

im new to this shard i was a 4 year vet on chessy and i like to pvp and im too lazy to make a tamer to get gold for regs and kegs i didnt know about the donation thing now that i do you people dont have to argue weither or not im tring to waste my time scaming someone.... *shakes head* lame people.... very lame....

Zilverz said:
Ryan has said several times that he doesnt care if we sell items or accounts for RL cash. To be honest most of the people I have seen selling for RL cash made statements saying they would donate a portion of the money after the sale, even though they are not obligated.

Yes, you can sell accounts, but not gold, you cant go and buy an ethy on the donation page, then a month later sell it for $5 cheaper then the donation page sells it.... its undermining the donation system and its not allowed...

asccounts are not on the donation page, so you CAN sell them for RL cash....

Zilverz

Wanderer

Spriggan said:
Yes, you can sell accounts, but not gold, you cant go and buy an ethy on the donation page, then a month later sell it for $5 cheaper then the donation page sells it.... its undermining the donation system and its not allowed...

asccounts are not on the donation page, so you CAN sell them for RL cash....

i see what your saying. but im pretty sure anything is fair game

Kenshin- said:
it is defnitely aloud...but it has to be sold for cheaper then the donation page

First of all it's allowed, not "aloud".

Second of all it's not allowed. I remember someone won an absurb amount on poker, like 75 mill, and they were trying to sell it. I do believe theygot banned for arguing with Ryan about it because he said they were undermining the donation system.

Zilverz

Wanderer

Ive never heard of what your talking about and the posts that ryan has made in the past contradicts what you said

Minimejgd

Wanderer

You cannot undermine the donation system as spriggan is saying. Meaning, you can't sell things that you can donate for for less $.