UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying Name Change Deed!!!!Paying Well!!!

Hey. Ill give u 400k for 2 Name Changre Deeds . AIM me or post here if you want to .If you dont liek the price we can negotiate.

AIM - Buttabenj

Twisted

Wanderer
ProlifiK said:
lol, i seen them go for 50-75k ingame
actually thats inpossible. cause
1mil is 25$
change name deed is 5$
so 1000000/5 = 200k
the change name deed should have a value of 200k

i love how everyone keeps reverting to the fact that 1mil costs 25 bucks. it's ridiculously overpriced. did you all forget (or just didn't play) that osi gold cost 20 bucks per mil...and that server actually meant something. not to downplay uog, it's the shit, but OSI was a pay server where items sold for actual cash. just something to think about before you post something like 1000000/5=200k!

Those prices arent how u add them up tho. Cause look at donation ethys. those are 20 bucks, but sell fofr 400k. Its just what the price is set by the people. Cbds are 5 bucsk and sell for 200k. Hair dye is 3 bucks and sell for 250k. hehe. See what i mean. :(

Twisted said:
dude this server is way better than osi and ppl sell more stuff here for rl cash then on osi :/

Have you ever heard of eBay? Go to eBay and search for UO (catskills, baja, etc).

I was just looking there and I saw one million gold with a buy now of $8.95.

Mrsevenhands

Wanderer
I could really care less what other people say things are worth. If i'm going to sell it for 300k and you don't like it then don't buy it. It's as simple as that.

It's not something you can just find in the grave yard killing monsters. It's at least worth 300k.

I love when people tell me the thing i'm selling is overpriced. 75k. hahah.

4tW

Wanderer
i would never buy a name change deed, i mean think about it unless u wanna keep murder counts or duel status its useless. u can make a 7x gm for 12k