UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bye - I had fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyru-hybrid

Wanderer
Bye - I had fun.

My ISP's packeteer has run out of special filters and UO has been filtered into the default category here. This means I cannot play UO anymore because of lag. I had a blast over the summer when everyone went home and I had the campus to myself. I'll be logging in here and there to refresh my houses. I assume I didn't get selected to be a Counselor since there were 100 other people who applied and I haven't heard anything yet. I don't have anyone to say good bye to since those few mature people I met in game are already on my AIM/ICQ/MSN list.

Have fun and good luck PvPing.

Yours, Hyru

RxxOr

Wanderer
im gonna go ahead and clarify, just cause why not......quote: I don't have anyone to say good bye to since those few mature people I met in game are already on my AIM/ICQ/MSN list.

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
LordLardo said:
I'll try to make movies like him, I copied his template, and I'll join TB sooner or later...

Skill, unfortuneately, is hard to come by....

rofl im starting to see alot of kafi posers, anyway yeah talk on aim bish <3

Status
Not open for further replies.