UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Calling all Roleplayers!

YewGuards

Sorceror
After a month of activity and recruitment. The Night's Watch is now filtering out members who make the cut. We train every newb we find and then let them decide if they want to continue to belong to an RP Guild.

What I am now looking to do is partner with fellow RPers on this shard. I have a vision to create a new powerhouse similar to Yew Militia, SoK or a guild to rival the orcs! I think a lot of you share this vision and I want to share my guild with you by making it yours as well. The story line is this, we want to create a guard leader or Commander for each active city branch. Each leader and their team can RP as a corrupt, holier than thou type or mercenaries. The RP will be completely up to the commander/leader. The guild leadership will be completely split among the commanders and they will meet in game to vote on changes once a month.

With this guild structure, I'm hoping we can unite a lot of your smaller rp guilds and create a more organized and larger unit on this shard. It's always easier to be able to log on and guild chat with each rper to see what's going on, rather than roam the lands forever seeking activity.

Feel free to PM me here or find me in game as Uniden.

Marfu

Traveler
I'd like to join this roleplay circle somehow. My character is a non-combat mage that dabbles in alchemy and inscription. Kind of a classic monk or scribe.

YewGuards

Sorceror
All are welcome to join, you don't have to be the best pvp character or fight in battle. We are not going to officially war any guilds and will only organize battles with the orcs. So bring your mule or whoever you want to rp with and sign up by finding "Uniden or Ned the guard."

I would also like to announce we have our first Commanding office! She is the leader of Jhelom and a former SoK member.

SonnyBoy

Traveler
May I ask her name? Twenty thumbs up for her if she'll manage to return the Order to its former glory.. I might give my hand to help her, since RP is only way how to liven up this otherwise (at least now) boring shard.

YewGuards

Sorceror
Hey Sonny, her name is Veinyara. However she said she's rpering a daughter of her father because her entire account was wiped? You'll have to find her near Del or Yew bank. You can always create a character and sign up to catch her on guild chat. :)

SonnyBoy

Traveler
Thanks! I already have a char, the one that still remembers Order as it was one year ago. Maan, loved those times, even with all the griefing we got from non-RPers, it was still a blast.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
You need to start work on a rp player town! :) so many idocs right now and houses going cheap.. If you have the people with extra house slots u should pick a area and start buying/placing around it :)

YewGuards

Sorceror
We are trying to secure real estate in Yew. However our main focus is getting close to the npc guard towers, which are near the yew orc fort. We would also consider anything between the yew orc fort and moongate.

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
I can donate a house south of the fort. Its within the "savage lands" and there are rp tunnels leading to it but since the disappearance of the savages its not getting any use. let me know aim : IRSuxx