UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Can I ask Moderators and STAFF a tiny question. Even Ryan can answe this please

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Where is the freedom of speech,
Why us members are not aloud to express or ask simple question about the future of this shard.
I understand the name is Demise but is this the intention or the future of this shard?
Bile made a simple clean thread and one does not like it instead of being adults and answering the simple question it gets deleted.

So here Ill ASK as members of this forum not talking in game but as this forum are we not aloud to express or ask or inquire about simple things regarding this forums and the game, I understand its free and you have your coders and your team but like it or not we as everyone on these forums are part of your team, You can code the best game in the world but if you don't have members you don't got shit.

Ive been part of many Beta of different games and in a way Demise is more of a beta shard instead of a test shard.
and in every beta test I was part of the staff were opened to discussion but here you better be ready to see your post deleted if it is not typed the correct way.

Why is that and this is not pointed at Demise staff in general go see Hybrid forums its full of this too, but no one replies to it they just lich lord the thread or as per hybrid trammel it.

So my question is WHY, Why can't we voice our opinion Since WE ARE ALL PART OF THE SAME TEAM , RUN UO TEAM THAT IS.

Countessa

Knight
Bile did not make a simple clean thread at all. It was cynical, critical and rude through parts of it.

This is a free forum with free shards and the staff, coders and everyone else work for free. No one here is ignoring anything but everything takes time.

This is an old argument that always ends badly.