UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Can Warrior Kill Any Champions

BAR988

Wanderer
Can Warrior Kill Any Champions

so i were in doom an i got kill by a devourer of souls so it made me kind of since he killed me in one shot. Can warrior really kill any champions by himself>??
mY template is:
120 swords
120parrying
100 tactics
90 anatomy
90 healing
120 bushido
60 chiv

dxmfixation

Wanderer
Re: Can Warrior Kill Any Champions

My necro/sammy/macer can solo anything in gaunt easily (albeit not quickly), and I've nuked a Meph, Neira and Rikk with him too. Warriors kick ass if you build em right.

Unless your suit is fucking TERRIBLE, there is no way you should have died to a DoS with that template. I barely get hit with this template:

120 Swords
120 Parry
120 tactics
120 anat
90 healing
70 chiv
60 RS

67/67/70/70/70
45 DCI/45 HCI

I've successfully solo'd most monsters on the shard with my PvP nox mage, including every non-paragon I can reach save for a few champsions, which I've not had the opportunity to with this char yet, but I'm confident that I could take, save The Harrower and possibly Lord Oaks. And I've taken most paragons up through Blood Elemental, Dragon, and Titan. I have Magery, Eval, Swords, Resist, Nox, Scribe, and Med. So yeah, a mage, but hardly one suited for PvM, since I lack necro, spellweaving, or any of that jazz.

EvilChild

Knight

I can solo any of the doom champs, blood paras, succi paras, pretty much every mundane monster except AWs probably. (on my dexxer btw)

i solo on my tanker almost every monster in gaunt too(but not abysmall) 1vs 1, same on my mage, i can solo balron paragon 1 vs 1 without summons. You just need learn how to be a good pvm.

EvilChild

Knight

Never really cared to try (its so easy on an archer why bother with a dexxer =P)

but I might give it a go... I'm guessing it will be like an AW where its damage output is > than mine so it will eventually kill me.

Chiv bushido necromancers can solo pretty much anything due to honor + EO1 + slayer and wraith form/vampiric embrace + life leeching and curse weapon. They do so much damage per shot that any massive damage they take gets leeched back to them because of necromancy. Bushido's honor and lightning strikes do the most damage on a repetitive basis whereas chiv spells are good damage modifiers.

You can check out the video of that guy that soloed shimmering effusion with that template.