UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Can we get rid of all these healers at brit gy

pete liv

Sorceror
IWas at 125str, at full health,was doing fine until BAM it did some crazzy special attack and dropped me to 5hp LOL
its a reskinned rikktor
he does an earthquake pretty often if there is anyone within melee range of him. not to mention his already high damage
better off with juka bow of dragon slaying

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
wuh oh....someone brought a disarm thief to the party lol....

Was me vs a disarm thief and 3 mages. That disarm thief knew what he was doin, my spear was gone instantly. Had 2 other weapons, but Im not gonna try to fiight a gank with a disarm thief on me lmao....they almost got me but I managed to escape ;/

I think the disarm thief was the ALT of this guy. He didnt seem happy ;/
View attachment 106018

There were 4 other blues by the gy gate. Not one of them attacked me. Am I that scary? They shouldve ganked the fuck out of me lol

Oh well.......
Thx for spear.

crikey

Sorceror
Thx for spear.
ahaha that was you? You son bitch! XD

You actualy stole TWO of my aggy spears :(

You pretty much completely shut me down. I logged off. I dont mind fighting ganks usually, but add in a disarm thief that does it well, and theres no point lol...Was hard enough for me healing threw those mages dropping spells and pots on me.....
Had no choice but to run. I had no spear, you were trying to get my warfork/kryss next(which were both aggys). Multiple people casting on me. Yeah...my worst nightmare

Its fucking Golem all over again XD

The instant my weapon drops into bag, thats a wrap

Thanks for ruining my fun, jerk! jk