UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cant commit to house customize ?

bigpapaben

Sorceror
just return to hybird, bought a plot and oucustomize the house but i cant commit the design. it said, illegal oject, house not legal cant commit?
what the hell is going on?

LittleMary

Traveler
When I came back to UO I made my first custom house and did my second floor without even doing the corner walls to hold it in place. It wouldnt commit and Im glad it didnt...
(I was on 2nd floor!!!)

bigpapaben

Sorceror
When I came back to UO I made my first custom house and did my second floor without even doing the corner walls to hold it in place. It wouldnt commit and Im glad it didnt...
(I was on 2nd floor!!!)

did your message said the same thing? illegal object , house not legal not committing

LittleMary

Traveler
yeah, wasnt on demise. Said something along the line 'Cannot commit ... illegal something'

Just put a pole in each corner and it will work.. Thats what I did with that house. Can redo the walls later :p

P.S. There was actualy a pole that wouldnt stick in the bottom left corner. (1 type) If you tried those, dunno if same here.. But it could cause issue.

Edit: I actualy had paged a gm on that server too and thats what he told me. 'That pole seem strange'. then when I tried another pole near the house sign. It did fit nicely and my 2nd floor sticked.