UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Carpet deeds!

Hephaesta

Wanderer
What I miss in game are carpetdeeds, the ones you can use to target how big your carpet would be. Would be awesome if we could have them ingame beside the polarbear rugs and brown bear rugs. I know there are carpetpieces ingame from an event long time ago, if those would be loot from Mobs tamers might be happy to hunt for them! :)

What I miss in game are carpetdeeds, the ones you can use to target how big your carpet would be. Would be awesome if we could have them ingame beside the polarbear rugs and brown bear rugs. I know there are carpetpieces ingame from an event long time ago, if those would be loot from Mobs tamers might be happy to hunt for them! :)
Sounds like a really nice idea! Would be alot nicer to be able to custom your house with these!