UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Catskills?

ben_kapitan

Sorceror
Re: Catskills?

INDK;2015425 said:
I was in DnA then went on to XH, Hung out with Da Man/Divinity

Was a good friend of Damans. I got him banned once, felt like shit when I found out it was him ( he was fucking with me on a diff. character). Spent some time with DnA but don't remember many others from back then. Mostly hung outside of Trinsic. Anyone remember the name of the guy who kept that pision ele locked in his house near there for a good 3 months? Last I heard Daman sold his original account for $2k, about the time I sold mine. My characters were:

Nooian
A gay horse
Semen Elemental (briefly lol)

Code Blue

Knight

ben_kapitan;2015538 said:
Was a good friend of Damans. I got him banned once, felt like shit when I found out it was him ( he was fucking with me on a diff. character). Spent some time with DnA but don't remember many others from back then. Mostly hung outside of Trinsic. Anyone remember the name of the guy who kept that pision ele locked in his house near there for a good 3 months? Last I heard Daman sold his original account for $2k, about the time I sold mine. My characters were:

Nooian
A gay horse
Semen Elemental (briefly lol)

He sold both of his accounts... it tallyed up to about 2300$$

After he quit I pretty much quit afterwards

*edit*

I'm sure i pvp'd/ rolled with ya a few times then

n3gative;2015414 said:
I played on Town Killa, Tzar, and XxHazardxX on Catskills. Mostly in XH. I remember being in your guild GOD for awhile though. As well as going over to ATL with you guys and doing a bit of PvPing. If your having trouble finding your ICQ i think I might still have it.

I too have just started playing on UOG again. I played on Defiance for awhile but my ping sucks there. Its much better here so Ill give it a shot. Definately need more equip to PvP competatively here.

Please post the ICQ number or PM it to me, greately appreciated.

Ifrit, reuinion tour would be great, but they would never pay us enough money =]

Brutis

Wanderer

I played from 99-03. I used to RP-PvP in a guild of romans called the byzantine empire[Byz]. I remember we were at war with a whole lot of people. Anyway, I haven't played this game in fuck all of 7 years except for when IPY was around. I would love to come back, but I'd be alone here, if there are any people here that could point me to a good skill set, or maybe help me practice a little with razor so I could re learn the pvp in this game, I'd love to get back to it.

NightKids2

Wanderer

I played for close to 3 years a long time ago. My main characters were STeeL and Reminiser, one of two taming warriors. Most always in the Brotherhood <X> but was with Pitr in GRI aswell. Toward the end we were big into factions and had a bunch of people in Minax.

Eastwood

Wanderer

I used to play Catskills, wasn't very hardcore tho I was pretty young when I used to play this game 98-99 maybe up to 2000ish.

I remember guilds like SUN on the bank in bright yellow, those guys looked like they owned shit for a while, there was BT BaGooK Tribe I believe. Beyond that I don't remember major guilds there.

I was in a guild called ODR Order of Dead Reckoning and I just don't remember much else, I was kind of a loner with a few RL friends but would get into the server reset graveyard wars for a while.

They screwed up this game and I still think it sucks compared to the pre-T2A, minus the unplayable lag of course.

I should probably mention my names. I had a smith called Strongbow Smithy who I think I barely got to Great Lord before they changed the rep system, I had an archer named Strongbow, then an Archer/Bowyer/Mage named x- which was actually one of my favorite characters, this was before meditation, eval int, anatomy, and heavy dex loss from plate mail got into the game. TankMageArchers were awesome :)

Then I had a character from an account a friend gave me called JD-ODR, built in guild tag in the name before guild stones were around, and thats it, the rest of my characters names escape me and was never in any serious guilds.

Yet another Cats player here, 97-02 Names were Matthew, Bertha Bowmaker, Elvis Musicman.
Never really pvp'd mostly ran trade skills toons, and hung out behind yew abbey, and orc valley

outl4w69

Wanderer

I played catskills for many years.....i had the names drake and ghost.....i was freinds with soul reaver, lock, and arkon leader of minax faction for a long long time......

Yubay

Wanderer

Hey catskills peeps. Bill Nye, I would think your memory is about as close as it comes. someone would have known you pretty well to call out all those names.

I jsut started here a few days ago (again)

Yubay/Kami/Lumba Man - thief/mage/dexer (Catskills)
Wyndal/Myrtev - dexer/mage (Atlantic F@T)

Digitalfox

Wanderer

1994/5-2000. Catskills was the best! Anyone remember the guild Dirt Merchants? Also does anyone remember the player run town? I can't remember it, but I remember rolling through there and PKing RPing Newbs. Was really good friends with Lord Phazmyr (Ratava). Char names Sirius Black, Artemis Entreri, Elminster, Verbal.

Roostar

Wanderer

I was on cats from probably 2000-2002. I also moved to Atlantic when a lot of the pvpers did.

My characters were:
Rooster - mage - guild was \D/ I think...council of mages
Gerbil - lumberjack
a Big Blue Cow - disarm thief
Victory - pk

Yubay

Wanderer

Iddio;2074997 said:
Didn't Voltron/Elite beat "bill nye" best out of 3 duels at the farms???

don't know.. only people i know who beat(did or could beat anyway) bill nye was Sweet Death, Snap, Az, paul, Chaotic, Babu, Death Song, maybe flick.. its been 6 years so sorry if i forgot someone.. dont really recall catskills being typically known for their 1v1s.

Iddio

Page

Catskills wasn't know at all for 1v1 but i recall a huge thing with bill nye claiming to be the best and voltron/elite beat him and then became "the most hated pvp on the shard" lol. There was a actually list on one of there websites. good times...