UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Catskills?

Dakel

Wanderer
Was on Cats approx 10-15 years ago Quit around Pub 16 days

Vesper Crew [VC]

Robin Dakel My main, thief in Fel

Melf the Elf

Wanderer
Catskills 97-2001
Mormegil, Melf the Elf, Nim

guilds: FEL, Fellowship guildleader was Sarv; and CC, Core Carbon, i forget the guild leader's name.
We were at war with SUN, and were allied with Azure.

I played Catskills for a few years. Trying to remember my char names hmm lets see... Rainman, ToXiC, Armageddon, Cobra. That's all I can remember. :)

mfred

Wanderer
keeping this old thread alive!
mfred/nfred/zfred of cats COP here. 97-2004 or so.
and Jiffy Lube on Siege
ran with the likes of Avocet, the Man With No Name (both of em), Yanek, OUR, Kezz, RoDnEy, Bobo, etc
Now playing on UOSA in TG
60940065 is my original ICQ# which i never use anymore or catch me on the UOSA forum or the TG website: terrorguard.wordpress.com.
Esp looking for old COP and news on the original members.

White Lotus

Sorceror
was ghost and drake......was tight with lock archon urinal cake and the whole minax crew at the time....however i was just a youngin when they played

YewGuards

Sorceror
My only home until Siege Perilous.

Catskills 97-2002

Players: King William, Borg, Love Suicide, Denkketa, Mad Farmer

Guilds: DcP, SEE, RIP, BT, DIE, GoD, Orc, Und

Last edited:
Played maybe 2000-2003 skeleton lord skel lord-cats. Mostly TC and uogateway after but briefly. @Code Blue I remember smacking around XH on what's now the duel pit island of souls.. was the place where people would 1v1 other then Jhelom Farms. They got mad and ganked me on the island.. I was bullshit

John McGail

Sorceror
97-2002 catskills here
i was the Dread Lord Molson Canadian at the time. Back then, I ran the first CCC...but it wasn't what you all remember. We had the original CCC guild abbreviation - Crazy Canuck Connection. We all wore red n white, n all had macing and ran around with staves (hockey sticks) killing people. The guild disbanded, and the Cookie Cutters took the abrevs after that.
Good times, I remember griefing the PGoH, they had a house near mine. We'd go and taunt them to attack us, then retreat to our house and commit suicide - and giving them all murder counts. We'd all have a good laugh afterwards, going back and seeing a handful of them red :)

YewGuards

Sorceror
97-2002 catskills here
i was the Dread Lord Molson Canadian at the time. Back then, I ran the first CCC...but it wasn't what you all remember. We had the original CCC guild abbreviation - Crazy Canuck Connection. We all wore red n white, n all had macing and ran around with staves (hockey sticks) killing people. The guild disbanded, and the Cookie Cutters took the abrevs after that.
Good times, I remember griefing the PGoH, they had a house near mine. We'd go and taunt them to attack us, then retreat to our house and commit suicide - and giving them all murder counts. We'd all have a good laugh afterwards, going back and seeing a handful of them red :)
PGoH! I miss those guys and their purple capes.