UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Champ of Brit 1v1 Tournament, Every Sunday at 5pm EST

Bubbles

Traveler
every sunday at 5pm EST we will hold the weekly "champ of brit" event in the champ of brit arena

event gates & sign-up for the event will open 1 hour in advance from 4pm

the tournament is a 1v1 alchy based event. players will not pick who the face, your opponents are chosen thru "closest opponent"

the arena has 4 rings, when the tournament starts all 4 rings of the arena will be active until enough people have been eliminated until we have 2 people left. the remaining 2 fighters will battle it out for the title of the being the "champion of brit" and the winner for the week!

the winner each week will have their statue added to the winners circle and will be able to choose a reward from the prize area.

rewards items vary but are all temporary, your prize will be yours for one week until the next weeks tournament when they will be automatically deleted

champ of brit winners circle - 5/25/2014​
champ of brit prizes:​

if anyone has any questions, suggestions, or comments please feel free to send me a private message here on the forums or get a hold of me in game

look forward to seeing you all next sunday!

Bubbles

Traveler
its that time again, champ of brit tournament starting in about 30 minutes, come sign up!

last weeks winner was "kenshin-" will he retain his title or will we crown a new champion? we will soon find out!

crikey

Sorceror
I know this comment will be WILDLY unpopular, but: Has there ever been a champion of brit, dexxer edition?

Just wondering. I dont expect this to ever happen

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
I know this comment will be WILDLY unpopular, but: Has there ever been a champion of brit, dexxer edition?

Just wondering. I dont expect this to ever happen

It has happened before. I believe Tessa did a few times. But honestly they're too far in between and often not as popular as standard tournaments.